Fife Football Forum

Results Sat 15th Aug

shaman

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Post them here guys.......good luck to all this season.

Ylum 3-2 'ettle

any report/scorers?

Lee adamson got 2 and herv got 1. Good performance from ylum 2day but the wind ruined the game.

Ylum hit the post twice and the bar twice in the first half

Ylum 3-2 'ettle

any report/scorers?

Lee adamson got 2 and herv got 1. Good performance from ylum 2day but the wind ruined the game.

should be a close game on tues then. we are down to 12 players and believe you are struggling as well.

Ylum 3-2 'ettle

any report/scorers?

watched first 35 mins of game. ylum looked decent, wee jinxy had a gid game.

i think kettle will get bullied quite a bit this season though

Ylum 3-2 'ettle

any report/scorers?

watched first 35 mins of game. ylum looked decent, wee jinxy had a gid game.

i think kettle will get bullied quite a bit this season thoughFair shout but always remember we ar re building a team we will see what happens

Burntisland Shipyard 1 Cupar Hearts 1.

To be fair Cupar should have won it, Dariusz saved a pen in the second half and had some great saves. Missed a couple of chances ourselves, Ritchie Noble hit the post at 0-0. Scorer for Shippy was Chris Millar with the aid of a deflection. In view of the number of players missing today, not too bad a result.

Pretty good account. Very frustrating but there were things we could have done better.

It feels so frustrating to lose a goal that way and pass up so many chances but thats football. You guys put a good effort into that game and had some decent chances in the first half.

By far and away the best goalkeeping performance in any game i've played in from the big shippy keeper

All the best

Goalkeeper for the shippy was outstanding today! saved penalty and 2 great saves, the second, which was top draw. Points lost but a long way to go yet!

heard IHS were down to very bare bones today which is a shame as there was 18 or 19 at most pre season games, although to be fair i heard leven were very good and it could have been much worse. still the team to beat this year i would think

heard IHS were down to very bare bones today which is a shame as there was 18 or 19 at most pre season games, although to be fair i heard leven were very good and it could have been much worse. still the team to beat this year i would think

u playign fir inver this year savage????

u playign fir inver this year savage????

no after taking part in three different teams for pre season i have made the very difficult decision to stop playing saturday football due to increasing work comittment and season tickets a tynecastle which i barely used last season. i was going to be a helper outer for anyone that needed me and i have been used a few times already and enjoy it. i have however been persuaded to sign for DUFC in the welfare league and i am looking forward to playing with them. a good bunch of guys with a good mix of experience and youth should see us have a good season