Fife Football Forum

Under New Management

Hi folks,

We wanted to let everyone know that Kirkcaldy Albion is now officially under new management and are ready to start moving forward with new ideas and new players as well.

The club has had a tough season on and off the park but this has been addressed and is now moving in the right direction with the previous manager now leaving the club at his own request.

We have a promise of new sponsorship and a permanent venue to settle in now, we have procured a long term investment for equipment and we are planning to provide the first 15 with a kit bag and training top each for the future games starting next season.

The committee will soon be meeting to confirm our new playing venue and we have already been promised a glamour friendly in Newcastle over pre season .

If your looking to play football and wish to join a new fresh looking set up with ambitions please get in touch via pm to myself.

Cheers

TJ

already been promised a glamour friendly in Newcastle

Heard your also playing in Macedonia and Glenwood. :cheers:

:cheers:;) No this is the real deal We have a pre season fixture arranged in the geordie land against an old work colleagues team thats been long standing since October that we agreed would happen this pre season. A whole weekend down there on the lash and hotel then a meal with the two teams followed by the game and then homebound again.

already been promised a glamour friendly in Newcastle

Heard your also playing in Macedonia and Glenwood. :cheers:

:cheers:;) No this is the real deal We have a pre season fixture arranged in the geordie land against an old work colleagues team thats been long standing since October that we agreed would happen this pre season. A whole weekend down there on the lash and hotel then a meal with the two teams followed by the game and then homebound again.

Give us his number TJ. Great excuse for a weekend in the Toon :banghead:

Well done TJ. Its good to see things at the Albion have moved on especially after Sunday when it looked like the club may fold altogether!

The club as a whole had become a bit of a laughing stock with certain 'goings on' and its important people realise that those days are gone! :cheers:

i am the new manager of albion my name is john kelly i have been wi the albion for a long time and it now time for me to try my hand a management if anyone is interested in coming along pm me i am happy to discuss things wi anyone hoping to build albion into a decent side at the moment we are setting up a good backroom staff that have a lot of experience that will come in useful looking for people who interested in playing and also we looking for people who interested in joinin the committe to so if anyone interested pm me cheers

i am the new manager of albion my name is john kelly i have been wi the albion for a long time and it now time for me to try my hand a management if anyone is interested in coming along pm me i am happy to discuss things wi anyone hoping to build albion into a decent side at the moment we are setting up a good backroom staff that have a lot of experience that will come in useful looking for people who interested in playing and also we looking for people who interested in joinin the committe to so if anyone interested pm me cheers

Good Luck John and all the best to the albion.Also you not the keeper that played a blinder last year against us .

Good Luck John and all the best to the albion.Also you not the keeper that played a blinder last year against us .

yep thats the guy

The committee will soon be meeting to confirm our new playing venue and we have already been promised a glamour friendly in Newcastle over pre season .

It certainly beats our glamour friendly in Dundee................ :rollsmile:

Anyway aw the best for next season, maybe try and get a wee pre-season game organised!! :rollsmile:

yep thats the guy

well sometimes i get lucky when in goal i had a very lucky day that day hope we can get a friendly sorted out with you sometime dont worry i wont be in the goal for it :beer2: