Fife Football Forum

Jelavic

ya cant

rangers are on fire !!

spl beware !!

diouf .. superstar !!

jelavic .. best in scotland

yir aff yir tree min !! settle doon ... tic played you's off the park (ibrox) twice!! you's couldn't break the jambos down few weeks back ..

was only matter of time before rangers were found out ... bare squad .. team full of average players ...

out of interest anyone know the average age of rangers team .. fixture pile up can they weary legs handle the pace??

win oor games in hand we go top of that tree.fact..............ye think if celtic get a draw tomorrow that yous will all be on here celebrating like last week........ :whistling::whistling::rollsmile:

rangers are on fire !!

spl beware !!

diouf .. superstar !!

jelavic .. best in scotland

yir aff yir tree min !! settle doon ... tic played you's off the park (ibrox) twice!! you's couldn't break the jambos down few weeks back ..

was only matter of time before rangers were found out ... bare squad .. team full of average players ...

out of interest anyone know the average age of rangers team .. fixture pile up can they weary legs handle the pace??

win oor games in hand we go top of that tree.fact..............ye think if celtic get a draw tomorrow that yous will all be on here celebrating like last week........ :whistling::whistling::rollsmile:

if celtic continue to play the way they have played last few weeks ..wont be any problems tomorrow ..

ginger lemmon's got the beating of sir wally an if that muppet mcoist is at the helm nxt year..

hear we go 2 in a row !!

here we go ,they rate hooper but not jelavic.............what teams is hooper scoring against..........oh wait........aberdeen hibs hamilton motherwell............ye couldnae make it up........jelavic overall play is the best in scotland,he has scored 3 goals against celtic in europe though

Just like your answer about Diouf. Wasn't in a Rangers shirt so I'm not bothered. :whistling: :whistling:

How can you go on about average age? I would take Davie weir I've loovens any day of the week. As use are all clearly bigots lol, hooper and jelavic are the 2 best strikers in the spl by a mile. But I think if they were both on the same team they would score twice as much, diouf is a quality player but at the end of the day he will return to Blackburn at the end of the season. Scott brown is not a touch on Charlie Adam or Darren fletcher but the future is looking bright for Scotland at last.

best player in scotland :whistling::rollsmile::cheers: kyle bartley was outstanding on his debut and healy has done more in half an hour than what beattie done in half a season................a know it was only motherwell but please play with this team at porkhead next week...............

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/...erwell-8478891/

is this the same player that charlie mulgrew had the fags oot tae? :whistling:

If were all honest here then i think we would agree that both teams are looking good at the minute, also there's players on the opposite sides that we'd love to be playing in our team, Jelavic for me being 1 of them. I'm biased so i'd say Kayal is the best in Scotland if were going on current form but the lad can play and lets hope Celtic and Rangers can keep hold of these players for as long as possible, the better players these teams have then thats all the better for the so called smaller clubs hanging onto there better players with the increased revenue involved. Hearts, Dundee Utd, Killie and Inverness for me all have 2-3 cracking players of their own especially Eremenko! No to bad times for the SPL... <_<

rangers and celtic are now selling clubs cozzy..............celtics recent announcement of 9 million in debt proves that they are a selling club......mcgeadys sale has proved yous would be at least 15 million in debt and counting............we all know rangers predicament but it will be interesting to see if rangers make it 3 in a row ,where will this leave celtics finances.............john reid already admitting if league isnt won there will be players going.............

Edited by ya cant

Agree mate though it doesnt mean to say that both clubs do wholefire sales and move on the best players all at once. I think both clubs have now got in decent scouts who are trying to get guys who can be quality players for a couple of years then sell them on for good profit before replacing with cheaper but with just as much potential players. Though we aren't in near as much debt as Rangers were technically in as much trouble but i feel both clubs know what they are doing now and the boundaries that are obviously in place. I would be very surprised if Celtic go above 15 million net debt from now on and player sales will have to happen at certain times especially as it may be harder for both clubs in terms of champions league money! <_<

Ps a hope your club come out and go for it on sunday, we more or less know Celtic will and it could produce a cracking game... :cheers:

rangers and celtic are now selling clubs cozzy..............celtics recent announcement of 9 million in debt proves that they are a selling club......mcgeadys sale has proved yous would be at least 15 million in debt and counting............we all know rangers predicament but it will be interesting to see if rangers make it 3 in a row ,where will this leave celtics finances.............john reid already admitting if league isnt won there will be players going.............

Utter pish Pete.

The men like Reilly, Lawwell and Quinn would never let the debt get anywhere near where it was unmanageable, unlike some from other clubs who have now disappeared.

I'll try and simplify it for you.

On the 31st Dec 2010 Celtic's half-yearly accounts showed the club had a debt of £9.09m. Since the 31st Dec significant transfer instalments have been received which will reduce this debt. Its not rocket science. The club actually shows a profit of £7.06m before taxation. You would have to be mad to think a bank would allow a club in Scotland to increase their present debt, without a proper plan showing how they were going to finance it.

Edited by Dhanny

Utter pish Pete.

The men like Reilly, Lawwell and Quinn would never let the debt get anywhere near where it was unmanageable, unlike some from other clubs who have now disappeared.

On the 31st Dec 2010 Celtic's half-yearly accounts showed the club had a debt of £9.09m. Since the 31st Dec significant transfer instalments have been received which will reduce this debt. Its not rocket science. The club actually shows a profit of £7.06m before taxation. You would have to be mad to think a bank would allow a club in Scotland to increase their present debt, without a proper plan showing how they were going to finance it.

Were fine mate, we'll never get dragged down like we were in the early 90s as the money men in charge now are very good at what they do... :cheers:

Utter pish Pete.

Were fine mate, we'll never get dragged down like we were in the early 90s as the money men in charge now are very good at what they do... :rollsmile:

Mulgrew :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile:

Utter pish Pete.

Were fine mate, we'll never get dragged down like we were in the early 90s as the money men in charge now are very good at what they do... :rollsmile:

Mulgrew :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

:rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

• 2 weeks later...