Fife Football Forum

Squad To Face England

Berti

2 faced tartan army as usual "so proud of the scottish performance" yet im the same breath " england are sh1te" and slating kenny miller before the game saying he should never be near a jersey ,he was our best player ffs.

Scotland played alright but the way we defend at set peices is horrendous. They have got to be better centre halves than a norwich full back and the heavy napper fi blackburn min .they couldnae keep chickens oot a close!!!!

oh how you rangers cants hate scotland . a-seholes .

Tell me this how would you no how many times he's been outstanding unless you've watched him play on a regular basis, is the boy even in his 20s yet, id prob guess you'd be blown the wee boys trumpet if he ran about in a red white and blue shirt, think its the Samaritans you should be talking to cause you clearly need help,

He must be 22 or 23. How much time do they need to develop. One good game in 6. The boy is a wash. Headless chicken springs to mind.

How would you know,thought you didn't watch Celtic??? :)

Tell me this how would you no how many times he's been outstanding unless you've watched him play on a regular basis, is the boy even in his 20s yet, id prob guess you'd be blown the wee boys trumpet if he ran about in a red white and blue shirt, think its the Samaritans you should be talking to cause you clearly need help,

He must be 22 or 23. How much time do they need to develop. One good game in 6. The boy is a wash. Headless chicken springs to mind.

Understand you being protective of your players but stop being disillusioned that this player is any good. Bet you thought the same about Ross Wallace or even that gypo paddy McCourt . Simple fact is Scotland will never produce another world class player. And to stop you getting excited I count rangers in this.

Let me ask you this one question. Open to everybody. Who in your own opinion was the best player developed o come out a Scottish system

Understand you being protective of your players but stop being disillusioned that this player is any good. Bet you thought the same about Ross Wallace or even that gypo paddy McCourt . Simple fact is Scotland will never produce another world class player. And to stop you getting excited I count rangers in this.

Let me ask you this one question. Open to everybody. Who in your own opinion was the best player developed o come out a Scottish system

So you do watch Celtic then??lol.

Forrest is not bad,will never be world class.

He has pace but doesn't have a trick,not ever gonna be in same class as McGeady.

great players do not come out a system , great players are born great players .