Fife Football Forum

Fafa Set Up 2015-16

Initially 4 went up to form the new set up, yep it needed at least 29/30 to even think at 3 leagues

From what I can remember the Tom McIntyre cup is going to straight knock out

on another subject just got e-mail from the council stating that pitches in south west fife are playable from 17th Aug.......so does the season now start on 18th????

Initially 4 went up to form the new set up, yep it needed at least 29/30 to even think at 3 leagues

From what I can remember the Tom McIntyre cup is going to straight knock out

on another subject just got e-mail from the council stating that pitches in south west fife are playable from 17th Aug.......so does the season now start on 18th????

maybe ylum will get a pitch early this season , instead of playing till the middle of june and having teams scrambling around for players when they should be on holidays..... oh wait , they finished runners up in a shit league , cunning plan .

A believe tom mcintyre is a knock out cup..why was the leagues not just split 14/14???personally think it will be better 2 leagues aswell Andy.

The assumption is Reider is that the teams in the higher div will probably do better in the cups and therefore will play more games, so this set up is to sort of even out the fixtures a bit better,thats the thought behind the uneven split.

another thing announced was the 'Inter league' competion............I take it this is the same as a select?

inter league comp ? invite a kingdom select ,then pick weem and valleyfield players for premier team .... job done .