Fife Football Forum

Results

serg

Great result for the valley the day.deserved win the weem didnae even whythreaten us in the second half especially after our keeper went off injured 15 min into the second half.well done valleyfield

why not just take the win with dignity instead of being a bellend!!? Never threatend us bla bla bla. Good win at pittenweem none the less but for a manager ur a total wankk
why dont you ###### off ya fat tit
you comment on everybody's post.i really think you would like to play with the valley.but your obviously no gid enough.
lololol it breaks my heart everytime u call me fat :-(

Great result for the valley the day.deserved win the weem didnae even whythreaten us in the second half especially after our keeper went off injured 15 min into the second half.well done valleyfield

why not just take the win with dignity instead of being a bellend!!? Never threatend us bla bla bla. Good win at pittenweem none the less but for a manager ur a total wankk
you comment on everybody's post.i really think you would like to play with the valley.but your obviously no gid enough.
I was only telling the truth about the game today. We were miles ahead eh them . wisnae being disrespect of piteenweem just telling how it was.sometimes the truth hurts so people but that's the way it is.

I was only telling the truth about the game today. We were miles ahead eh them . wisnae being disrespect of piteenweem just telling how it was.sometimes the truth hurts so people but that's the way it is.

That's the last 4 times they have played each other Valleyfield have beaten Pitenweem - end of last season when Weem could have won away at Valley to win the league (albeit they did hammer Rosyth in last game to win the league) - cup final up at Cupar last season, early this season in league at Valleyfield and today, where I am advised they were well beaten.

With Denbeath and AM Soccer, FAFA premier is a great league this year !

ye muchty 7 leslie 1 feel sorry for leslie keeper usually right back probably at fault for 3 goals but then again dont feel sorry for your management team who never got off the refs back all day. even making him walk all the way back to sports centre for his money.had lot of respect foe craig noble as been great player in higher level of football but craig take a look at yourself son at 1-1 and your team probably being on top you stand on ball instead of giving back to muchty for a free kick in our own half making guy walk over for it only for us to score from it how did you feel grow up m8 your better than that

Was a hard game for us yesterday missing 6 players and a keeper who I had signed on the Friday night letting me know an hour before KO that he couldn't make it, through no fault of his own!! Regarding the ref I apologised to him for not bringing the money out with me and he was fine, as for standing with the ball, one of your players was calling me all the names under the sun to give him the ball, which I won't repeat on here so if he wanted the ball he could come and collect it. Going back to the ref I thought he was poor but I would say that after getting beat. i shook every Muchty players hand after the game and said well done, that was even after one of the Muchty players said he would see me after the game to sort a few things out, not sure what that was about but maybe he was just wanting a juice from the sports centre. Better team won on the day and we move on.