Fife Football Forum

France V Scotland

goals

Siting in the hoose, heading to the Airport at 1pm, the words coiled and spring come to mind.

:P:P:D

GIVE YOURSELF PLENTY O TIME AS BRIDGE IS A NIGHTMARE HELD UP THIS MORNING DUE TO ACCIDENT ;):cheers:B)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siting in the hoose, heading to the Airport at 1pm, the words coiled and spring come to mind.

:P:P:D

GIVE YOURSELF PLENTY O TIME AS BRIDGE IS A NIGHTMARE HELD UP THIS MORNING DUE TO ACCIDENT ;):cheers:B)

Cheers mate, I better get the kilt and sporran on the now, just spoke to BertDunf who is in Edinburgh airport and he said it was busy.

Edited by goals

:D:D:D

GIVE YOURSELF PLENTY O TIME AS BRIDGE IS A NIGHTMARE HELD UP THIS MORNING DUE TO ACCIDENT ;):cheers:B):P:P

Cheers mate, I better get the kilt and sporran on the now, just spoke to BertDunf who is in Edinburgh airport and he said it was busy.

BERT WONT BE USED TO A BIG CROWD WAE WATCHING THE MIGHTY X-GATES :D:D:D

PS GET A CARRY OOT AT DUTY FREE AS PRICES IN PARIS ARE MURDER

Bonjour from Goals, What a 3 days that was.

The atmosphere during the march from the big pylon thing to the ground was something else.

Then after the game the frog fans applauded us when we were walking home.

If only I remembered the name of ma hotel after the game, I wouldn't have needed to walk about 6 miles.

Never mind I can at least say I was there, even if i was facing the wrong way when King James scored.

The atmosphere during the march from the big pylon thing to the ground was something else.

If only I remembered the name of ma hotel after the game, I wouldn't have needed to walk about 6 miles.

Never mind I can at least say I was there, even if i was facing the wrong way when King James scored.

how you even managed to complete the march is a mystery to me mate, you mustve walked twice as far as anyone else :D , left, right, backward , left, backward , backward, right, left ;) , some experience tho mate, im sure you will agree.

how you even managed to complete the march is a mystery to me mate, you mustve walked twice as far as anyone else :cheers: , left, right, backward , left, backward , backward, right, left :cheers: , some experience tho mate, im sure you will agree.

I had to get out ma seat and go for a walk to stop me being sick or falling a sleep, far to much to drink mate, I also ate some French tarmak during the march as my feet just went from me but who cares. Superb experience.

how you even managed to complete the march is a mystery to me mate, you mustve walked twice as far as anyone else :grin: , left, right, backward , left, backward , backward, right, left :lol: , some experience tho mate, im sure you will agree.

I had to get out ma seat and go for a walk to stop me being sick or falling a sleep, far to much to drink mate, I also ate some French tarmak during the march as my feet just went from me but who cares. Superb experience.

yes i witnessed you fall mate, you and bof , it looked a sore one :beer2:

how you even managed to complete the march is a mystery to me mate, you mustve walked twice as far as anyone else :cheers: , left, right, backward , left, backward , backward, right, left :lol: , some experience tho mate, im sure you will agree.

yes i witnessed you fall mate, you and bof , it looked a sore one :beer2:

It was mate especially when he squashed ma heed into the pavement :roll: