Fife Football Forum

Pre-season Signings

Guest Hunter

Guest nuetral123
[quote name='chrissyloddy10' post='133560' date='Jul 5 2008, 17:49']gav grey and kev masson never turned up 2 arbroath was just me and john halley.
but i signed for the ym and owen mcue is at newbrough :banghead:[/quote]

I'm surprised that McCue went to Newburgh. Is his dad not on the YM commitee? He was a good young player, he played for Scotland Under 19s did he not? So are you still training with Arbroath or are you going to be starting the season with the YM? What is happening with Halley?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hunter
[quote name='nuetral123' post='133561' date='Jul 5 2008, 17:55'][quote name='chrissyloddy10' post='133560' date='Jul 5 2008, 17:49']gav grey and kev masson never turned up 2 arbroath was just me and john halley.

I'm surprised that McCue went to Newburgh. Is his dad not on the YM commitee? He was a good young player, he played for Scotland Under 19s did he not? So are you still training with Arbroath or are you going to be starting the season with the YM? What is happening with Halley?
[/quote]

Who is Chrissyloddy then? Are you the guy Ireland?

Guest Hunter
[quote name='Hunter' post='133564' date='Jul 5 2008, 17:59'][quote name='nuetral123' post='133561' date='Jul 5 2008, 17:55'][quote name='chrissyloddy10' post='133560' date='Jul 5 2008, 17:49']gav grey and kev masson never turned up 2 arbroath was just me and john halley.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did anymore of the YM Amateurs sign for the Juniors? Edited by Hunter

gav grey and kev masson never turned up 2 arbroath was just me and john halley.

but i signed for the ym and owen mcue is at newbrough :banghead:

aye am chris ireland. i he was at under 19s but he went to newbourgh last season so he stayed there.i was up for about 6 weeks me john and sean simpson doin really well but i dont drive so was hard for me gettin there. i just wanted summin local and the ym is just down the road gd bunch of lads aswel. i duno wat johns doin now he aint goin bk up either hes in the same boat as me . summin local i think

gav grey and kev masson never turned up 2 arbroath was just me and john halley.

but i signed for the ym and owen mcue is at newbrough :banghead:

Did anymore of the YM Amateurs sign for the Juniors?

nah. owen mcue was a swap for kevin stoddart to the amatuers because kev wasnt enjoyin his football at newbrough so they swapped

Guest nuetral123
[quote name='chrissyloddy10' post='133569' date='Jul 5 2008, 18:10'][quote name='Hunter' post='133565' date='Jul 5 2008, 18:01'][quote name='Hunter' post='133564' date='Jul 5 2008, 17:59'][quote name='nuetral123' post='133561' date='Jul 5 2008, 17:55'][quote name='chrissyloddy10' post='133560' date='Jul 5 2008, 17:49']gav grey and kev masson never turned up 2 arbroath was just me and john halley.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did anymore of the YM Amateurs sign for the Juniors?
[/quote]

nah. owen mcue was a swap for kevin stoddart to the amatuers because kev wasnt enjoyin his football at newbrough so they swapped
[/quote]

I saw Stoddart playing for the YM years ago but I heard that he wasn't half that player at Newburgh. I don't think he even got a game for them. Probably a good swap for Newburgh getting McCue. I'm surprised Kev Smart hasn't been trying to get you to bring Sean Simpson to the YM.

Who have Rosyth been signing? Are the two Morrisons still there? Did the new management team bring in a lot of the Rosyth Amateurs?

craig signed for kelty,ross is still there,heard rosyth signed ally grieve from rosyth 21s and coco brown from kennoway,also heard safo from cupar had signed but then got told today he hasnt!

Guest nuetral123
[quote name='number4' post='133571' date='Jul 5 2008, 18:15'][quote name='nuetral123' post='133568' date='Jul 5 2008, 18:09']Who have Rosyth been signing? Are the two Morrisons still there? Did the new management team bring in a lot of the Rosyth Amateurs?[/quote]
craig signed for kelty,ross is still there,heard rosyth signed ally grieve from rosyth 21s and coco brown from kennoway,also heard safo from cupar had signed but then got told today he hasnt!
[/quote]

What about the striker that was scoring all the goals for Rosyth Amateurs. He played for the Glens before that but didn't do too well up there?

Who have Rosyth been signing? Are the two Morrisons still there? Did the new management team bring in a lot of the Rosyth Amateurs?

What about the striker that was scoring all the goals for Rosyth Amateurs. He played for the Glens before that but didn't do too well up there?

chas was a young boy when he played for the glens,he scores goals for fun but seen him at the end of the season and he needs to get himself fitter,boy is a very good goalscorer,davie ritchie will be an outstanding player for rosyth

Guest nuetral123
[quote name='number4' post='133574' date='Jul 5 2008, 18:20'][quote name='nuetral123' post='133572' date='Jul 5 2008, 18:17'][quote name='number4' post='133571' date='Jul 5 2008, 18:15'][quote name='nuetral123' post='133568' date='Jul 5 2008, 18:09']Who have Rosyth been signing? Are the two Morrisons still there? Did the new management team bring in a lot of the Rosyth Amateurs?[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
chas was a young boy when he played for the glens,he scores goals for fun but seen him at the end of the season and he needs to get himself fitter,boy is a very good goalscorer,davie ritchie will be an outstanding player for rosyth
[/quote]

Did Chas sign for the Juniors then? Who did Davie Ritchie come from?

Did Chas sign for the Juniors then? Who did Davie Ritchie come from?

i think rosyth signed 4 boys from rosyth civil service,boogie who was at the civil signed for the haws.

Cheers Bert for that. :rollsmile:

Aye mate we have re-signed. :cheers:

Who else have the YM signed then?

I heard that the YM have signed the Gilfillan from Glenrothes, and the Ness brothers and Colin Potter from Newburgh. I think they might have signed Ireland and McCue from the Amateurs? I think McCue's dad is on the commitee.

I think Thornton have signed Andy Adam, a good young player from Strollers Under 19s.

The Haws have signed Kevin Masson and Gavin Gray from Burntisland Shipyard but I heard Arbroath were sniffing about them. I heard that one of the Bissett brothers were being sold by the Haws but I don't know if that's true?

A few teams trying to keep their cards close to their chest then. The YM must have plenty cash if they bought Gilfillan from the glens. Who's pumping the money into them? It looks like Newburgh will struggle if they lost those 3 players to the YM. I heard that they were a decent side, Arniston said that it was a tough match in the Scottish up there. I always remember them as the whipping boys.

Thornton should be good this year. I don't think they'll have signed too many players though.

I`m surprised Mr Huskie hasnt been on telling us about his 50 signings. :whistling:

I heard that the YM have signed the Gilfillan from Glenrothes, and the Ness brothers and Colin Potter from Newburgh. I think they might have signed Ireland and McCue from the Amateurs? I think McCue's dad is on the commitee.

I think Thornton have signed Andy Adam, a good young player from Strollers Under 19s.

The Haws have signed Kevin Masson and Gavin Gray from Burntisland Shipyard but I heard Arbroath were sniffing about them. I heard that one of the Bissett brothers were being sold by the Haws but I don't know if that's true?

What Arbroath are sniffing about Kev and Gav???????????? :whistling: