Fife Football Forum

Mcgregor & Ferguson

mgm

Guest forbejp
I get what you mean but this is THE last chance saloon for Burley! He knows if we get beat or even draw he could well be finished!!!

A moment of class from gordon could be the difference!!

ps - I fancy us to absolutely f**k iceland!! the players will be right up for it!!

I'm going for 3-0!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get what you mean but this is THE last chance saloon for Burley! He knows if we get beat or even draw he could well be finished!!!

A moment of class from gordon could be the difference!!

ps - I fancy us to absolutely f**k iceland!! the players will be right up for it!!

I'm going for 3-0!!

Last chance saloon and he drops the captain and a goalkeeper he has just declared as the number 1. Burley will live or die by his decisions. Yes Scotland will win tonight and we will take second place. 2nd place still might not be good enough for us though :rollsmile:

Guest forbejp
Ferguson is a disgrace. Captain of the national side and taking it for granted that he won't be dropped. As for McGregor he's clearly thick as 2 short planks!

Look at McManus, desperate to play tonight and lead by example.

Ferguson is a disgrace. Captain of the national side and taking it for granted that he won't be dropped. As for McGregor he's clearly thick as 2 short planks!

Look at McManus, desperate to play tonight and lead by example.

the pair of them are complete n utter T*ts, i think they should strip ferguson of the captaincy and drop the both of them from the squad all together.

Guest ballrov1
[quote name='thomson' post='189683' date='Apr 1 2009, 15:53'][quote name='forbejp' post='189682' date='Apr 1 2009, 15:42']Ferguson is a disgrace. Captain of the national side and taking it for granted that he won't be dropped. As for McGregor he's clearly thick as 2 short planks!

Look at McManus, desperate to play tonight and lead by example.[/quote]

the pair of them are complete n utter T*ts, i think they should strip ferguson of the captaincy and drop the both of them from the squad all together.
[/quote]
Just heard fergie & McGregor on the bench for tonight :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: s match

Can not believe he has put them on the bench. supporters save hard to follow the national team and expect the players to give their all. Getting p*shed a few days before a massive match is not good enough. They should be sent home with their tails between their legs....BTW i support Rangers before anyone has a go.

Can not believe he has put them on the bench. supporters save hard to follow the national team and expect the players to give their all. Getting p*shed a few days before a massive match is not good enough. They should be sent home with their tails between their legs....BTW i support Rangers before anyone has a go.

I agree - IF the offence is exactly as we're led to believe!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it was then they surely would not be in the squad at all for tonights game. That's why I think he is making an example of Fergie and McShagger.

It was Burleys idea to let the players have a 'bonding session' in the early hours of Sunday morning :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :chillpill:

Also from their last pint until kick off tonight is way longer than the usual 72 hours curfew before a game that most teams and federations impose :rollsmile:

Lets be fair Ferguson and mcgregor were wrong to do what they did but there are bigger issues with the national team at the moment starting with Burleys squads talks shite if your playing reg for your club team you'll play for the national team.thats just his get out for when he drops certain players bawbag

Craig Gordon was starting the night even before the mcgregor thing anywhy -Why i didn't think McGregor was to blame for any the goals against Holland

It's Clear to me there is a lack of respect from the players towards Burley and who can blame them hes a ###### thunderbird has the charisma of a ###### matchstick........

Bring back Berti........LOL

well well well it now been confirmed there was 7 there fergi. mcgregor, scott brown, alan hutton, steven whittaker, steven flethcher, gary teale. i await the public hanging of the rest of them

Edited by twoandahalf