Fife Football Forum

Games Off Tuesday 16Th April

Gpr v valleyfield all the way up to windygates and games off joke, that wind is no where as bad as last season when we played up at fife thistle.

That was just a light breeze for Balmullo!

Gpr v valleyfield all the way up to windygates and games off joke, that wind is no where as bad as last season when we played up at fife thistle.

feel for use cumin threw for it to be called aff

all the gpr players were annoyed at the decision , dunno who made the call

Lol I was at that game. Bertis boy score from his own box that day a think!

Gpr v valleyfield all the way up to windygates and games off joke, that wind is no where as

bad as last season when we played up at fife thistle.

aye that was game

Lol I was at that game. Bertis boy score from his own box that day a think!

nae point moanin haggis it was both managers and ref that made the decision we had a full changing room goin radge at game gettin calld off mate

The management from both sides made the decision to call off the game, and it was the right call . Who wants to play football in those conditions.

Bang on dody. I dont think the players actually realised how windy it was actually out on the park. It would have been a total farce. See you all on Thursday...........