Fife Football Forum

White Star Accusations

Dunc

Sergent bullshit, wasn't me who accused dunc so get facts right before posting slanderous comments.

Sergent bullshit, wasn't me who accused dunc so get facts right before posting slanderous comments.

Checkout the deleted topic titled Hi my friend where you claim to have acheived mission impossible and accuse people of using works computers. Funny how all the topics that don't meet your satisfaction are deleted.

This is actually embarassing now, like dunc a like a laugh and a joke and have also been accused of being white star, sargent exposure and whoever else. at first it was banter but to be honest its no anymore.

But let me be crystal clear here, a couldnt give a monkeys about the glens at this moment in time as a have enough to concentrate on at the bluebell. there has been a lot of games played by people trying to find out who white star is pretty childish in parts where i have been sucked into regretably.

wont post again but just want to say as has dunc despite the allegations i am not white star or any other of they names and cudnae really giv a toss if not believed.

hals

In Grants defence, he never accused me. He told me someone had told the chairman it was me and he hoped that it wasn't true. I've spoken to Grant and I hope, and believe from his post that he believes me.

I fully understand how frustrated and angry Dougie Cooper must be, so to an extent can understand why he is listening to people telling him bullshit stories. He just wants his club and family left alone and I respect that. Dougie never accused me either. He was told I was white star and told me he was looking into all possibilities.

That's why I came on here to set the record straight.

White Star, I don't know who you are but you've never given me any grief on here BUT because you are anonymous and people are guessing wrongly who it is, I have ended up getting grief I could do without.

White Star was deleted mate and never gave anyone any grief on here. What people are failing to realise is that he has been discriminated against by lack of respect for his right to anonymity.

White star was talking about and bad mouthing people eh sat in company with,, he prob still is sitting with them and they don't even know it,,, it's ok banning a profile name called white star but how hard is it to join back up with a new email address and new username, why doesn't the mods name and shame and let the people who he actually slagged deal with it personally, cause by all means that what the cant needs lol.

Ill change it for you to bellhal will be done in 2 mins.[/quotelie

haha cheers grant, lets get on with the football eh and stop all this childish mince

thanks for your tip off today maleftbaw ,the pi's will follow other leeds

That's right Dougie keep stoking the fire until someone else gets the blame. Anyone but yourself that is.

Honestly when will some people learn.

White star was talking about and bad mouthing people eh sat in company with,, he prob still is sitting with them and they don't even know it,,, it's ok banning a profile name called white star but how hard is it to join back up with a new email address and new username, why doesn't the mods name and shame and let the people who he actually slagged deal with it personally, cause by all means that what the cant needs lol.

No he wasn't/ isn't. What's needed is for them who think they are above the law to take a long hard look in the mirror and ask themseves where they went wrong?

In Grants defence, he never accused me. He told me someone had told the chairman it was me and he hoped that it wasn't true. I've spoken to Grant and I hope, and believe from his post that he believes me.

I fully understand how frustrated and angry Dougie Cooper must be, so to an extent can understand why he is listening to people telling him bullshit stories. He just wants his club and family left alone and I respect that. Dougie never accused me either. He was told I was white star and told me he was looking into all possibilities.

That's why I came on here to set the record straight.

White Star, I don't know who you are but you've never given me any grief on here BUT because you are anonymous and people are guessing wrongly who it is, I have ended up getting grief I could do without.

White Star was deleted mate and never gave anyone any grief on here. What people are failing to realise is that he has been discriminated against by lack of respect for his right to anonymity