Fife Football Forum

Agm Monday 16Th June Ciswo Club Glenrothes 7Pm

Probably not pal as a lot left the club mid season or even before when i stopped as manager.

As iv said,wouldn't be an issue if the usual fundraisers went ahead.

Defo an internal issue and obviously more to it but guy couldn't do much fundraisers or charging of players when most weeks they were struggling to put 11 out/

I'm maybe missing something here. K hearts manager

Last season 2013/ 2014 didn't accumulate a team

Bill but inherited this outstanding debt??

They did thats correct. The incoming manager knew about the debt outstanding. Small fraction of what is currently owed.

still doesn't change the fact the new guys got letters etc , and hes left to settle this bill. which is a big one by the way.

was there not a committee at the hertz who would know this was outstanding

No1 even knew the club had/was being folded. Jock told players, and myself. No discussion about the finances either

Anyone wanting to discuss finances just phone me cause i m not getting involved in a public slagging match however everyonetthat was STILLinvolved with the team at the end of the season was informed that the team was folding including Wullie. I'm no asking for any cash from anyone and the debt will be paid as as far as I m concerned it's my responsibility. Hope that clears everything up

canny carry on if u dinnae pay a penny towards pitch fees . why the great willie fae the croon no pay that or did the manager pocket it????

Why don't you off and learn to be a goalkeeper. I'll give you some lessons if you ask nicely. I'll have to charge you though to pay off my debt