Fife Football Forum

Jokers V Alpha Bar

mr goals

Surprising that Dalgety Bay are allowing their grass pitch to be used by a team that isn't allocated a pitch in the area. IMO the fixture cast should be the fixture played. Don't see what the issue is. Amazed that this has been allowed

If home advantage mattered that much why did Jokers play their Scottish Cup home tie away from St Leonard's?

Edited by mgm

Phucking shambles,almost laughable. Everyone can see right through what is going on here.

Although when you're a brown nose like Baz these things happen,what does 'Ov' mean anyway? Still getting my toast around that one.

Should be Jokers v Crystal and phuckall else,the league is at it,no Walter though as he's the good guy........

Sponge Bob TawtieHeed and Carson have hit the nail on the heed.

Beans.

Lets get the facts straight firstly I am not the chairman of the league I am the Fixture Secretary and Ref Coordinator.

Secondly the council put both Dunfermline United and Jokers home parks off no one else.

This is an important Cup Tie for both teams and Jokers who were drawn at home would like to play their tie against

Crystal at home which is understandable regardless of when its played or which players are available.

This Cup Tie will be recast probably in the next ballot.

The Alpha United team because their game was off last week and the council had put their game off again this week

contacted Jokers to see if they would like to play a league game if they could arrange a park.

Jokers managed to book Dalgety Bay after speaking to the manager of the Alpha United then contacted me.

The bottom line is the Cup tie was postponed and the Alpha United team wish to play a league game against Jokers at a

neutral venue.

Cant see a problem if the Cup Tie is postponed and both teams can rearrange a game.

Its either that or non of the teams get a game.

Committee

Lets get the facts straight firstly I am not the chairman of the league I am the Fixture Secretary and Ref Coordinator.

Secondly the council put both Dunfermline United and Jokers home parks off no one else.

This is an important Cup Tie for both teams and Jokers who were drawn at home would like to play their tie against

Crystal at home which is understandable regardless of when its played or which players are available.

The Alpha United team because their game was off last week and the council had put their game off again this week

contacted Jokers to see if they would like to play a league game if they could arrange a park.

Jokers managed to book Dalgety Bay after speaking to the manager of the Alpha United then contacted me.

The bottom line is the Cup tie was postponed and the Alpha United team wish to play a league game against Jokers at a

neutral venue.

Cant see a problem if the Cup Tie is postponed and both teams can rearrange a game.

Committee

Alpha contacted Jokers to see about getting a game played if they could get a park? Didn't Baz say they booked the park in advance,sorry one of his players booked it.

So let me straighten this up and see if I have it correct,one of Jokers players took it upon himself to book a park incase his game was off at the weekend? Isn't it normaly the manager/committee that does this as they seem to be in the know how and decide what is happening with the club.

I mean I'm no a clever cuunt but it's reeking.

neutral venue.

Committee

If a was crystal ad be annoyed like,surely it's common sense that if jokers have a pitch then they play the game that's scheduled.What if in the rearranged game,crystal are missing 5 or 6 players that would have played tomoro?whereas jokers have players back that would have missed tomoro? This is becoming Leven - esque!

As for home advantage....... 😂😂😂😂😂😂

neutral venue.

Committee

If a was crystal ad be annoyed like,surely it's common sense that if jokers have a pitch then they play the game that's scheduled.What if in the rearranged game,crystal are missing 5 or 6 players that would have played tomoro?whereas jokers have players back that would have missed tomoro? This is becoming Leven - esque!

As for home advantage....... 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Couple of good points there,they will go straight over the head though.

Suppose Jokers also have a point,they want an equal share of champions league games at home.

Ammie football at the end of the day,regardless of where you play or on what park you play your ability stays the same,if it didn't then you shouldn't be in these leagues.

Assuming Jokers are looking after the gate and no wanting to lose out on the hundreds of thousands?

Beans.