Fife Football Forum

Scottish Cup Semi Final Draw

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any venues yet????

They just gave you the draw on Radio Scotland and said "hopefully" ties will be 11th and 18th April, no mention off venues

The Hibs came out first so I would presume that they will play on the 11th and

Edited by Young Thor

any venues yet????

They just gave you the draw on Radio Scotland and said "hopefully" ties will be 11th and 18th April, no mention off venues

The Hibs came out first so I would presume that they will play on the 11th and

ok cheers. dont quote me on this but dont think it happens like that, im sure kelty were 2nd tie out last year and played 1st or vice versa

Guest Hibee
To which TJ replied 'perceived by some as minnows'................bring it on..........
Clean shaven - hair cuts..........Setanta will cover both Semi-Finals!!!

Didn't believe it when I was first told by Callum Doctor (known liar!!) but it looks like Setanta are to cover both semi finals and final live. Deal has still to be confirmed with the SJFA but sounds promsising. <_<:rollsmile:

Kick Off may be delayed til after the watershed as Neill Sellars has threatened to take off his top again!! <_< <_<

Edited by LANKYBAS

Look now like they will only cover the Final, they are currently in talks with City Link...............

Lets do it :whistling:

Was at final last year that wasnt on tv and the atmosphere was absolutely fantastic. Of course the fans make the atmosphere but imo it had a lot to do with the fact the game wasnt on the tele. almost sell out at East End. Previous games that were televised certainly didnt seem to have the crowds.

can appreciate there are pros and cons of putting game on tele but thought I would voice my opinion.