Fife Football Forum

Results

ya cant

star hearts 1 ylum 3,wasnt at the game,

heard civil 5 bowhill 3

no one got a report frm the ylum game who got the goals

1-1 each at ht.ylum goal from lee adamson,wardy then scored a beauty (according to him ) :headbang: ,then big ross mcmillan scored from a corner.

heard civil 5 bowhill 3

1-1 each at ht.ylum goal from lee adamson,wardy then scored a beauty (according to him ) :headbang: ,then big ross mcmillan scored from a corner.

is that the same Mcmillan that played with shippy and eastvale pete

heard civil 5 bowhill 3

your thinking o big ross mcdougal mike,even tho mcmillan played wi shippy last year good player if he screwed the nut.

heard civil 5 bowhill 3

he played wae shippy last season ,but has been at the ylum for 5 years previous and now back at the club,as raby says could be a good player but he lets himself down sometimes with arguing wae team mates but is a handful for opposing teams when hes up for it.

Cupar 8-0 Inverkeithing

Thought we played well today. Moved the ball around well, players moving for each other and a good wack of goals. Got a dead leg which is fecking killing me the now but pleased with the result!

All the best to IHS for the season

Edited by safo

thanks for correcting me it was big dougal i was thinking of. is he back playing or is work finished his playing career outwith playing for the raf

big man living up dundee now and on his way out of raf,was lucky enough to have dougal twice at shippy one as assis and other as manager and a guy that would go thru the proverbal for you.

thanks for correcting me it was big dougal i was thinking of. is he back playing or is work finished his playing career outwith playing for the raf

Ross got a bad injury at the turn of the year playing RAF football, he played 3 games for leuchars sunday team at the end of the season one of them he was in nets( Quality keeper, he kept that one quiet). He has a kid now so most of his time taken up by that.

heard civil 5 bowhill 3

1-1 each at ht.ylum goal from lee adamson,wardy then scored a beauty (according to him ) :rollsmile: ,then big ross mcmillan scored from a corner.

It was a beauty pete.

eastvale 1-1 strath

looks like were not the only team who cant beat eastvale :rollsmile:

Aye but you were at home bertiboy! Friendly request is still open, but if yous continue to get pumped I might withdraw it on the grounds of yer no good enough!!!! :banghead::cheers:

scotia 4-1 kinross

kinross went one up but scotia better team on the day.

goals from martin payne, ryan thompson, mikey valente and mark simpson

yeah your right mate.....i play for kinross and some of the defending was shocking...we had plenty of chances but it didnt go well for us from start too finish.....balgonie not a bad team and wont find kinross on a better day for themselves......nice park also..........see you soon

Edited by zago8

scotia 4-1 kinross

kinross went one up but scotia better team on the day.

goals from martin payne, ryan thompson, mikey valente and mark simpson

yeah your right mate.....i play for kinross and some of the defending was shocking...we had plenty of chances but it didnt go well for us from start too finish.....balgonie not a bad team and wont find kinross on a better day for themselves......nice park also..........see you soon

wats happenin at kinross lad lol ??

u been playin ??