Fife Football Forum

4Th June 1977

ya cant

just watched scotland defeating england on there own patch 35 years ago ,still shouting get in there till this day,scotland will never see players like these again,

danny mcgrain and tam forsyth were immense in that game ,dalglish and gordon mcqueen scoring ,feel sorry for the younger generation thinking in todays game that the current players are up there with the greats,sure we made an ass of 1978 world cup but at least we qualified regular...............now we dont have any fackin chance ,

Me?? Fack that i'd be in the boozer wi ma england tap on pal, just like a will be the next fortnight!

good man mav 3 lions on the chest get yourself to kincardine place will be jam packed for all the games involving the queens 11

Edited by twoandahalf

Me?? Fack that i'd be in the boozer wi ma england tap on pal, just like a will be the next fortnight!

good man mav 3 lions on the chest get yourself to kincardine place will be jam packed for all the games involving the queens 11

I'm meant to be over in Stenhousemuir and oot with Chalmers next Friday for Sweden game. We might pop along bud.

ill be in york on a stag doo so will watch it there . plenty of contractors and local will be out supporting the 3 lions on the friday

just to remind you this is a tartan army forum feck all to do with 3 lions or queens 11. so do us all a favour and p-ss of down south a.s.a.p.