Fife Football Forum

Fixtures 10/9/16

ceejay

We dinnae like the way this is going it's now too common & far too easy for a team to phone up the league & say they cannae field a team easy option letting down the opposition at last minute giving them a 3-0 win & saving themselves from a hiding still say the 1st 2 weeks fixtures have costs clubs with injuries I'm sure most teams still have players out due to the fixture madness & in amongst the fixture madness they decide to start the suspensions rather than wait 1 more week you couldnae make it up min !!! The winners of this years title are going to have been handed a few 3-0 wins due to teams no being able to field a team which is a joke min.

I did predict this at the start of the season but i was laughed at but whos laughing now .......its not having a dig at anyone but this was staring ye in the face ......

If only someone had seen what was about to happen and submit an amalgamation proposal at the start of the season then teams would have something to fight for!!!

If only Pete!!!!!

I did predict this at the start of the season but i was laughed at but whos laughing now .......its not having a dig at anyone but this was staring ye in the face ......

If only someone had seen what was about to happen and submit an amalgamation proposal at the start of the season then teams would have something to fight for!!!

If only Pete!!!!!

amalgamation kicked out by kingdom teams , you get what you sow !

If only Pete!!!!!

amalgamation kicked out by kingdom teams , you get what you sow !

Was kicked out by both associations jaz ..... Never even got a 2nder at both meetings .....

kingdom teams welcome to join fafa be as well starting in bottom league because that's what you got just now joke league.cant see players at the big teams being happy with games called of or winning 14 nil etc.

Could be the same sort of results if the big teams from kingdom join the fafa bottom league.. totally agree though they should join but maybe a re-shuffle of the leagues

The kingdom league this season is fast becoming a farce with teams not havin a team one week from the next ...... Usual suspects are taking great glee in teams folding and teams struggling to field a team ...... Me i look at a bigger picture and had a proposal for amalgamation which never even got a seconder at either associations agm ..... you need the right people in the right place and no bitterness ..... And thats from both associations ....

People who do want it need to open there mouths at meetings ...... If clubs dont want it then so be it ......

Pete your right about you trying to get the amalgamation. You also have the kingdom warriors hoping the fafa fall on there faces. ONE THING YOUR WRONG ABOUT IS THE FAFA ASSOCIATION NOT WANTING IT. Ask Jim Mitchell as the fafa committee asked him at Hamden when they were at a meeting to join as all fafa teams were up for it. His reply kingdom not interested. If he say different he is blethering pish. Fafa would still go for it now. Phone him and ask him what he said to fafa committee at meeting.