1st division

Automatic inclusion

Top 8 from fafa prem

Top 8 from kingdom

Top 2 from fafa 1st division

Playoff from teams below (2 qualify)

9th from fafa prem

10th from fafa prem(preliminary round)

3rd from fafa 1st division(preliminary round)

4th from fafa 1st division(preliminary round)

9th from kingdom

10th from kingdom(prelimery round)

The rest go in the second division.

Only play for the fife/Scottish cup in first

Year 2

Top 13 form new prem

Bottom 14-19 from 1st division and 1-6 from 2nd division form new 1st division .20th from old 1st division plays 7th from 2nd division with winner qualify for new 1st division

8-20 from 2nd division stay in second division with the loser of the above playoff.

Edited by bobthecoalman

Remember the request/meeting is for a 'merger' so not an amalgamation

Lets not get into slagging each league/set up/teams etc

There is now some people making a positive stance in moving Fife Ams football ahead

But lets be sensible about this and the meeting is neutral thus allowing communication and counter proposals

then the agreed proposal needs to go to each committee be put into place with it being given the sanction to go ahead from the SAFA

Then the work starts so plans and timelines set out, committee voted in, cups decided upon sponsors spoken to etc etc

Has the original proposal been sent to all clubs for their perusal pre mondays meeting?

mariner. I don't think it's a merger. It's about starting a new association, new committee. As I said earlier I smell shite. I still think the meeting is to try and get 2or3 teams in the kingdom.

Has there allready been a proposal set out with the email inviting everyone to the meeting or is it just a meeting to see who would be for or against joinging the leagues together ?

Proposal has been sent out, have a look at page 4 of this thread.

got it cheers,

This meeting on Monday sounds very interesting. Can I assume that its being shown live on periscope or facebook live? Surely in this day and age we can organise this? Plus at the end of the day it affects much more than the 50+ people that will be there.

That way it will also prevent arguments on here after it. "you're guy said naw" or "that's not what we got told by our rep"

just a thought.

Info from our league

The SAFA have advised that as this Restructuring Meeting / New Organisation is not affiliated to the SAFA that all clubs in the FAFA should not participate in any unscheduled meetings.
If and when this new organisation applies for affiliation they will be advised that they can only be formed from NEW Clubs and not existing clubs unless it is an approved merger.
Therefore the FAFA must advise that NO FAFA clubs should participate or commit in any shape or form to this new organisation without consulting the other clubs in the FAFA, the FAFA Committee, and the SAFA.
The FAFA Committee fully supports a merger of all clubs in Fife providing it is organised and processed in the correct manner of consultation and communication.

There is no new organisation this is simply a meeting of clubs.

This is to try and get a team or two across to the kingdom. Why not wait till next month and have meeting. I'll tell u why because it would be too late for teams to join. After tonight they will have a fortnight to get application in.kingdom committee are giving full support to this meeting why don't they just have a meeting with fafa and say lets get this done. Don't leave to everybody else. KC know the teams and fafa want it.