Fife Football Forum

Game off

ya cant

3 hours ago, Gazchef83 said:

St. Andrews ammies v Balgonie Scotia Off 

Frozen pitch 

Frozen pitch my hoop, game was on at 10am then off at 10.30, then said ref will check it, refused ref to check it and swapped to scotia park. Scotia then got parked lined and goals up ready for game only to be phoned and told yous couldnt get a team for 2oclock kick off, we offered half 2 kick off which was also declined as ur players had work.

Basically never had a team full stop and took the c**t

20 hours ago, football crazy said:

Frozen pitch my hoop, game was on at 10am then off at 10.30, then said ref will check it, refused ref to check it and swapped to scotia park. Scotia then got parked lined and goals up ready for game only to be phoned and told yous couldnt get a team for 2oclock kick off, we offered half 2 kick off which was also declined as ur players had work.

Basically never had a team full stop and took the c**t

Was the switch agreed?

I wasn’t involved in yesterday’s squad as I was working, I only put it on here as people moaning about teams not saying games off. I do know that most off the team were on route to balgonie but there were a few late call offs with people Working in  the evening and not having enough time to play the game and  time to drive home. Maybe try finding out facts rather than just assuming 

On 1/20/2020 at 9:52 AM, football crazy said:

Switch was agreed, then they decided to phone walter and ask for game to be called off once realising all players couldnt make game, failed to mention to walter they had already agreed the swap.

They shouldn't have contacted Walter it should have been Tam Doyle fixture secretary , he's the guy who arranges the fixtures not walter