Fife Football Forum

Teams buying players at amateur level

23 minutes ago, Sibby25 said:

Its just educating people on here Pedro. 

Eductating more like cheating but what ever gets u excited!!! heard an ex kelty player/Captain was offered a player/coach role at the Super Cupar but ur offer wasn’t enough 

Edited by methil no8

On 6/26/2020 at 10:04 PM, Sibby25 said:

No one would wanted to save Cupar so dont kid urself on and Cupar never put in any proposal. 

Tully? I thought he was off to Fife Thistle? But thats the first of me hearing that he's signing for Cupar and i know Tully well. At least we know who's spreading the rumours now, so i will pass it onto the boys in question. 

Well that’s lies 

5 hours ago, Knees up at the back said:

Who cares if a club is offering boys money? It happens. Funny how its the boys that haven't been offered any that defend it though :guitar:  It should be a good competitive league next year. 

The facebook signing announcements are priceless  :whistling:

Ffs lads what yous all getting in a frenzy for? The only player who hasn't played for Cupar Hearts or AM Soccer who has signed has been Scott McBride. All u boys said Cupar and AM werent good enough and now we are paying players haha u couldnt make it up. Enjoy the facebook signings as im sure there will be more to come. 

47 minutes ago, Sibby25 said:

Ffs lads what yous all getting in a frenzy for? The only player who hasn't played for Cupar Hearts or AM Soccer who has signed has been Scott McBride. All u boys said Cupar and AM werent good enough and now we are paying players haha u couldnt make it up. Enjoy the facebook signings as im sure there will be more to come. 

Announce Tully :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/27/2020 at 8:55 PM, methil no8 said:

Eductating more like cheating but what ever gets u excited!!! heard an ex kelty player/Captain was offered a player/coach role at the Super Cupar but ur offer wasn’t enough 

Leven splashing cash on Nathan doig.. job at campion anaw, couldn’t write this shit!