Fife Football Forum

Best Currant Player

Guest traveller

Craig Gordon by a country mile

He's the one player that plays for us that is good enough in my opinion to go and be first pick for any team in the world

Before anyone comes on and says he's not as good as cech or van der saar what i mean is he's the only one we have that is good enough to play every week at the likes of Man Utd ,Chelsea,Arsenal or even the likes of Barca :whistling:

Anyone even talking about Gordon and McGregor in the same breath needs to have a look at themselves :whistling:

No doubt McGregor's improved but as good as Gordon I don't fvcking think so lads

Also think Fletch is superb for us and you cannae no love Faddy :whistling:

He'll infuriate the fcuk out of you but he always get's you out your seat :banghead:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few too many shandys for some folk on here MCGREGOR as good as Gordon :o:banghead::banghead: , Gordon is our only World class player. Best outfield players would be either Fletcher or Ferguson. Although I think Kevin Thomson has the ability to take over from Fergie

its out of three for me ferguson, fletcher and kenny millar. i would proberbly go for millar cos hes scored some important goals and his work rate is second to none.

1 of the 1st blue noses to be honest!!! No many of use, Millar's been poor for Celtic(overall) but is quality for Scotland, him and Boyd upfront is a no bad partnership!!!

i think if ur talking about current club form it has to be ferguson by a country mile,soon as le guen left he is able to push forward more which gives us the barry ferguson that wee had before he left for blackburn(total class).yes miller try's and has scored some important goals but sometimes u feel like grabbing him a telling him theres 90 mins in a game,pace urself.

Its a close call between Barry Ferguson & Craig Gordon, As for McGregor I dont think he is good enough to be Scotland no.1 just now but in my opinion I believe if he continues to stick in he may get a chance in the future and if he does it's then up to him to grab it

• 3 weeks later...

pressley is doing alrite not gr8 tho but gordon needs to play weekin week out to be the best player in the league

pressley is doing alrite not gr8 tho but gordon needs to play weekin week out to be the best player in the league

Not too keen on pressley as he tends to climb all over players when defending corners, he tends to get away with it in the spl but as we all know international referees dont like to see it and i feel it is only a matter of time before he concedes a penalty against us that may cost us dear. Cant fault the guys effort though, he gives 100% everytime he pulls on the Jersey of the best country in the world.