Fife Football Forum

Best Currant Player

Guest traveller

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest traveller
Fergusson and McGregor will put Gordon in his place once he gets a chance :rollsmile:

oh you think McGregor is better than Gordon ?? :rollsmile:

McGregor better hope watty does not try sign him then

Fergusson and McGregor will put Gordon in his place once he gets a chance :rollsmile:

:rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile: Sure he is!!!

Ferguson though if your going on the last few years in terms of performances u have 2 say Kenny Millar and Davie Weir!! Hartleys been quality aswell...

Ferguson though if your going on the last few years in terms of performances u have 2 say Kenny Millar and Davie Weir!! Hartleys been quality aswell...

Has to be barry ferguson. Mcgregor is also just as good as gordon

Has to be barry ferguson. Mcgregor is also just as good as gordon

Well m8 think uve got ur blue tinted glasses on here.... Ferguson ive allways rated and i think he's our best oufield player just infront of Hartley!!! But sayin that if ur goin on performance's then it really has to be Millar who's been outstanding for Scotland in the last 2 years!!

Performances Miller and Weir i would say , but the topic is best current player and there is no one as good as barry ferguson in the starting 11 .

Performances Miller and Weir i would say , but the topic is best current player and there is no one as good as barry ferguson in the starting 11 .

i have to agree that miller has been quality for scotland what an engine the boy has got and scored some vital goals for us. Fergie is the best current player.

I cant believe people are even contesting Craig Gordon!!

If it was just outfield players then I would say Gary Naysmith, when fully fit.

Gary Naysmith you have got too be having a laugh the boy has not played in ages. dont think he is the best player by a long shot mate.

Guest traveller
I cant believe people are even contesting Craig Gordon!!

If it was just outfield players then I would say Gary Naysmith, when fully fit.

I KNOW Gordan has to be the best since Goram. And has the potential to be better HOPEFULLY !

I would have said our best at the moment was FLETCHER based on scotland performances although Fergie was class in the France game . Pressley have been good at center half also