Fife Football Forum

Scotland V Italy

ya cant

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No a bad team Jan son, gid system aswell :rollsmile:

Maybe take you or Rabbie's job Stevie. :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: Only kidding bud. Different thing sitting at a computer picking a team. Don't think I could ever be a manager.

naw cause every cant would turn up drunk :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

Guest the bankie
[quote name='scholesy' post='19825' date='Mar 27 2007, 12:32']aye no bad team jan. makes sense, cant see mcleish playing wi a back 3 though[/quote]
theres 5 defenders in jans team scholesy m8.

I would drop Teale and Boyd and bring in Pressley and Brown therefore the team would read

Gordon

Alexander

Pressley

Weir

McManus

Naysmith

Brown

Hartley

Ferguson

McCulloch

Miller.

Ferguson could sit in front of the back 3, Brown and McCulloch could play a bit narrower with Hartley in the middle but also offer support to the two wing backs Alexander and Naysmith who if under heavy pressure could drop back in to make it a 5. What yous think? C'mon the Scotland.

think we will play almost the same team accept Brown will come in for Boyd we will play same back four and same midfield and Brown will slot in just behind Miller team will read as follows:

Gordon

Alexander

Weir

McManus

Naysmith

Teale

Ferguson

Hartley

McCulloch

Brown

Miller.

I would drop Teale and Boyd and bring in Pressley and Brown therefore the team would read

Gordon

Alexander

Pressley

Weir

McManus

Naysmith

Brown

Hartley

Ferguson

McCulloch

Miller.

Ferguson could sit in front of the back 3, Brown and McCulloch could play a bit narrower with Hartley in the middle but also offer support to the two wing backs Alexander and Naysmith who if under heavy pressure could drop back in to make it a 5. What yous think? C'mon the Scotland.

think italy are going with 3 up tomorrow!

so i wouldnt play 3 at the back! we'll get raped!

big eck has a choice to make which im sure he has already. i fancy he'll defo pick miller because with his work rate he'll get across and stop the full backs from bombing on. the flipside is that he's not the greatest when only one chance comes along in 90 mins. thats where boyd would be handy. whoever he picks we're all behind them

I WOULDNT PLAY MILLER ,hes had one or two decent games for scotland,but hes missed chances when it comes to the nitty gritty,cant play boyd on his own ,so would probably go for beattie,miller is like somecant chasing a crisp poke in the wind,

gordon

murty

mcmanus

weir

pressley

naysmith

mucculloch

ferguson

brown

hartley

beattie

All these latin teams are like homophobics, they dont like it up em'

Would put McCulloch and Boyd up front in a 4-4-2. Knock the posers around a bit.

All these latin teams are like homophobics, they dont like it up em'

Would put McCulloch and Boyd up front in a 4-4-2. Knock the posers around a bit.

Oi leave the Civil out of it!!!

:whistling::whistling:

By the sounds of things the only change is going to be Brown in for Boyd

If we go with one up front it's got to be Miller and if he goes 4-5-1 i hope he goes with 5 midfielders rather than a centre half trying to play as a midfielder

If we can't keep the ball for any length of time when we manage to get it tomorrow night then were fecked

And YC as for Kenny Miller having had a couple of decent games for Scotland that's utter pish

He's like a different player when he pulls on a Scotland top

Anyway Mon the Scotland

Keep getting text's from mates that are in Bari saying it's awesome

Jealous as feck

Edited by F.T.D.

i think he should stick with same side apart from brown in for teale. need to play with 2 up i think to cause them any problems at the back. 4-5-1 is more likely to be the formation though and that rules boyd out. he cant play up top on his own. miller will get the nod but he does most of his best work outside the box and if we had him and boyd together then you could be rest assured boyd would always be in the box to get on the end of anything miller did.

i know that italy are a class act but i dont think we are good enough to go there and defend for 90mins. they will more than likely break us down at some point. would much rather go there and at least try and have a bit of a go at them