Fife Football Forum

Transfers(rumours)

wrecker1

Mikey Laing will be re-joining Eastvale.

how much did the buy his contract for kev?

I haven't spoken to anyone from Eastvale about it. Mikey has said that he will buy out his own contract because he just wants to play every week. Good luck to him and Eastvale. It's not a massive amount anyway.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to him and Eastvale. It's not a massive amount anyway.

aye ok kev, we believe you

IT'S 2X FLYING SAUCERS----3X COLA BOTTLES----2X PUFF CANDY'S---------A QUARTER O PINEAPPLE CHUNCKS--------2X REFRESHERS ---------AND A LUCKY TATTIE :wave::lol::lol:

Edited by danny

Ex Kelty, Crossgates and Strath player Willie Herd will be replacing Mikey at Newburgh. Willie will be in the squad for the Glens game on Saturday.

Willie is a good player,pity his commitment didnt match his ability.

Willie certainly looked like a good player in his short time at Kelty. Best of luck to him at Newburgh.

Ex Kelty, Crossgates and Strath player Willie Herd will be replacing Mikey at Newburgh. Willie will be in the squad for the Glens game on Saturday.

kev r u not better getting the player first before u start ure pash on computer.willie just been on the fone to meself.he has another kid on way he is working for himself now so saturdays free are very seldom for oor willie.good luck thou........

He might be in the squad mate but I doubt he will be actually there!!!!!

IT'S 2X FLYING SAUCERS----3X COLA BOTTLES----2X PUFF CANDY'S---------A QUARTER O PINEAPPLE CHUNCKS--------2X REFRESHERS ---------AND A LUCKY TATTIE :rolleyes:B);)

Having seen him last year Danny believe me even at that they will still be getting ripped off. :P

Guest bobby shafto
another player you have proceeded to disrespect. same old. Almost every post I go to you have a comment on it either degrading a player or attempting to be the big man from a small world. Happy days!!!!

another player you have proceeded to disrespect. same old. Almost every post I go to you have a comment on it either degrading a player or attempting to be the big man from a small world. Happy days!!!!

Same old??????????? :banghead::unsure::lol: That's good coming from you. If I wasn't on this forum you would have nothing to say cos all you do is reply to my posts ya sad, sad, cant.

IT'S 2X FLYING SAUCERS----3X COLA BOTTLES----2X PUFF CANDY'S---------A QUARTER O PINEAPPLE CHUNCKS--------2X REFRESHERS ---------AND A LUCKY TATTIE :banghead::unsure::lol:

Having seen him last year Danny believe me even at that they will still be getting ripped off. B)

I think that's a bit harsh on Mikey. He's a good player and he had some good games for Newburgh, including some at left back. Work commitments mean that he can't train regularly and that means it's hard for him to hold down a first team place but he can hold his own at Junior level; Mikey played well for us when we beat Lochore in the first league match. He'll do well at Eastvale and I have no doubt that he'll play there regularly.

IT'S 2X FLYING SAUCERS----3X COLA BOTTLES----2X PUFF CANDY'S---------A QUARTER O PINEAPPLE CHUNCKS--------2X REFRESHERS ---------AND A LUCKY TATTIE :banghead::unsure::lol:

Having seen him last year Danny believe me even at that they will still be getting ripped off. B)

I think that's a bit harsh on Mikey. He's a good player and he had some good games for Newburgh, including some at left back. Work commitments mean that he can't train regularly and that means it's hard for him to hold down a first team place but he can hold his own at Junior level; Mikey played well for us when we beat Lochore in the first league match. He'll do well at Eastvale and I have no doubt that he'll play there regularly.

i thought they were talking about willie Herd. :lol: