Fife Football Forum

Burley's Future In Doubt

coisty

first bit of good news for the new boss, lee mcculloch is not returning to international football. : :banghead:

That is a bonus. Only way Boyd or any of the rest of them should get back in is if they make a public apology which I can't see happening. Mind you people want Smith back after he walked out on his country so what's the diiference with the players?

first bit of good news for the new boss, lee mcculloch is not returning to international football. : :excl:

That is a bonus. Only way Boyd or any of the rest of them should get back in is if they make a public apology which I can't see happening. Mind you people want Smith back after he walked out on his country so what's the diiference with the players?

come on Barry even you must recongize that Miller should get to Feck and Boyd should come in, he may not be everyone's cup of tea but he is a natural finisher - something miller will never be.

first bit of good news for the new boss, lee mcculloch is not returning to international football. : :excl:

come on Barry even you must recongize that Miller should get to Feck and Boyd should come in, he may not be everyone's cup of tea but he is a natural finisher - something miller will never be.

You'll not find me disagreeing about Kenny Miller Coo but Boyd walked out on Scotland so it is up to him to apologise then maybe he can get back into the squad.

first bit of good news for the new boss, lee mcculloch is not returning to international football. : :rollsmile:

You'll not find me disagreeing about Kenny Miller Coo but Boyd walked out on Scotland so it is up to him to apologise then maybe he can get back into the squad.

I agree on the apology also, we are too small a nation to be so narrow minded.

The word is that there's plenty beef between Levein and Gordon Smith so that would chap that one on the head you'd think???

I backed Burley as i thought the Rangers connection deliberately tried to make his life difficult but after Saturday, there wasn't much of a decision to make.

Joe Jordan wasny a bad shout by someone else....

edited to add, despite my first sentence, i just noticed sky sports news report him as favourite.

Edited by back post casual

Well, since the topic in the Tartan Army section about the next possible Scotland manager has been closed (once again by the blue v green good team) maybe Guus Hiddink will become available after Russia lost last night?

Now he does have a good international track record.

Well, since the topic in the Tartan Army section about the next possible Scotland manager has been closed (once again by the blue v green good team) maybe Guus Hiddink will become available after Russia lost last night?

Now he does have a good international track record.

Good shout pudding box he would be a quality shout & maybe likes a challenge :rollsmile: