Fife Football Forum

World Cup 2010

nightshifter

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's there competition after all :cheers:

Pot 1 - South Africa, Argentina, Brazil, England, Germany, Holland, Italy, Spain.

Pot 2 - Australia, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Honduras, Mexico, USA, New Zealand

Pot 3 - Algeria, Cameroon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay

Pot 4 - Denmark, France, Greece, Portugal, Serbia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Switzerland

England

North Korea

Uruguay

Slovkia

Prob be who they cants get :cheers::worried:

No doubt but I would love to see:

England

USA

Ivory Coast

France/Portugal

How do they work out the seedings? surely if it was done by rankings France n portugal would be higher? or is it done through qualifying results?

England

North Korea

Uruguay

Slovkia

Prob be who they cants get :cheers::worried:

England

USA

Ivory Coast

France/Portugal

How do they work out the seedings? surely if it was done by rankings France n portugal would be higher? or is it done through qualifying results?

Not sure son. Probably based on the qualifying results as you said.

would love to see england win it this year :cheers:
The English Press & Tv will hype them up before it begins to the extent they just have to turn up to win it & before anyone else mentions it........I did watch every England game in 66.

would love to see england win it this year :worried:
The English Press & Tv will hype them up before it begins to the extent they just have to turn up to win it & before anyone else mentions it........I did watch every England game in 66.

Just like another nation did in 1978

:cheers::cheers:

England

North Korea

Uruguay

Slovkia

Prob be who they cants get :whistling::rollsmile:

England

USA

Ivory Coast

France/Portugal

Not sure son. Probably based on the qualifying results as you said.

its done on ranking as of Oct this year

would love to see england win it this year :rollsmile:

Just like another nation did in 1978:rollsmile: :rollsmile:

That's once for us then :cheers: .......how many times for our neighbours :rollsmile:....about 12 times :whistling: ......at least we got a respite from the Hurrah Henry's in 74, 78 & 94. :ok::rollsmile::lol:

would love to see england win it this year :cheers:

Just like another nation did in 1978

:rollsmile::cheers:

We learned from it though :headbang:

dont wont england to win at tiddlywinks never mind football,cant believe any scotsman would want england to win a world cup :rollsmile::headbang: they are our arch rivals and they hate us as much as we hate them ,never ever could i want england to win the world cup,

This is what I don't understand Pete. All the people on here slating me for wanting Ireland to get to the World Cup finals are supporting England. Apart from bigotry why would any Scotsman rather see England there than Ireland???? BTW if someone says I hope they both get facked I can accept that.