Fife Football Forum

Craig Leveins 1st Squad

Caldoc

...............gordon

Hutton...Caldwell...Webster....Wallace

.....Dorrans..Fletcher..Thomson

...............McFadden

..............Boyd..Miller

Widny disagree wi yer team pete except one change, brown for thomson. Thomson is gash and couldny score in a brothel and wee need at least 1 scoring midfielder from the central area. Thomson is modern day ray wilkins passes everywhere bar forward. IMO!

Ilwelumo was a surprise but agree he does offer something different and will be keen to score to make amends for his miss, hope he does as well.

Brilliant to see Boyd back!

You class Brown as a scoring midfielder?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the biggest downer for me is the selection of gary kenneth. he is awful.

Canny be any worse than some of the diddy centre halves we've had already.

Hope he plays a blinder though dont think he'll get on.

...............gordon

...............McFadden

Widny disagree wi yer team pete except one change, brown for thomson. Thomson is gash and couldny score in a brothel and wee need at least 1 scoring midfielder from the central area. Thomson is modern day ray wilkins passes everywhere bar forward. IMO!

Ilwelumo was a surprise but agree he does offer something different and will be keen to score to make amends for his miss, hope he does as well.

You class Brown as a scoring midfielder?

think there is more chance of brown popping up in the box to score than there would be of thomson although he prob isnt as you say 'goalscoring', i think brown would give fletcher a bit licence to go forward and protect more than thomson would.

agreed the word murder springs to mind :excl:

agreed the word murder springs to mind

You are obviously not talking about Kenneth, but in actual fact your own team, who are indeed MURDER... League tables & Results NEVER LIE !!!

Edited by Caldoc

One thing i am surprised at & no one has picked up on. The surprise omission of any HIBS players. Over the season so far, they have done well, i thought Riordon would possibly get a shout (or is it outside his curfew bail?) even the young boy Wotherspoon or Hogg, even Smith the Goalie. I know he was dropped for last Saturday's game, but has played a gid few games this season - How many has Alexander played ????

One thing i am surprised at & no one has picked up on. The surprise omission of any HIBS players. Over the season so far, they have done well, i thought Riordon would possibly get a shout (or is it outside his curfew bail?) even the young boy Wotherspoon or Hogg, even Smith the Goalie. I know he was dropped for last Saturday's game, but has played a gid few games this season - How many has Alexander played ????

IMO Hogg is a bit lightweight and there is another wee problem, he's foreign !! . St Johnstone have bullied him too many times this season

Think Wotherspoon is more of a midfielder than a fullback although he might be there in the not too distant future though.

...............gordon

...............McFadden

would have 2 disagree with tht think thomson when been fully fit been outstanding for rangers lst couple of years and is now starting 2 show some form again where as brown as been pretty stinking for celtic lst year or so! also how many goals has brown scored? not very many if its goals ure looking 4 browns not the answer! dnt get me wrong tho when browns on form imo good player 2 have buzzing bout the midfield but downfall is his final ball n finishing!

What a load of pish mate. Thomson has been dreadful for Rangers all season apart from a decent game last week. There has been several occassions when he has not even been in the Rangers team - at the expense of Elbows. Brown is far superior to Thomson and the only time he was fully fit since he joined Celtic he was the Player of the Year in Scotland

Gordon

Hutton

Caldwell

Berra

Wallace

Dorrans

Brown ©

Fletcher

McFadden

Fletcher

Boyd

agreed the word murder springs to mind :whistling:

Sorry but how many times have you seen him play mate? Dont think he'll start but this season he deserves a shot for the ways he's been playing