Fife Football Forum

Brazil V Scotland

ya cant

Ian Holloway deserves a medal for creating the myth that Charlie Adam has become.

I dont want to come across as an Adam hater - I am just genuinely amazed that he gets talked up as such a talent.

I hope he can do it at a bigger club but I have seen nothing in him to suggest he can be consistent and operate at the top level.

I do appreciate no-one looked great against Brazil - but the point is Adam did have opportunities to impress during the match. He tried to do 60 yeard passes, he tried to take people on, he tried his 'trademark free kicks'.

And none of it looked any different than it did 3 years ago when he was in a Rangers jersey.

To think Spurs cant find a use for guys like Nico Krancjaer or Jermaine Jenas yet they want to pay £8m for Adam.

It genuinely baffles me.

The only plus point I can come up with is that compared to Scott Brown Adam looks like a world beater!

who would you rather have pete charlie adam or mo edu

imo plenty more i would choose adam over in the prem as well

training session for brasil...............could have been 9 or 10 nil.....................charlie adam shows he is pretty much the same player who constantly disappointed us at Rangers. Wasteful passes, slow, poor tackling and very little awareness. It's crazy how overhyped players get just because they play in the EPL.

adam's miles better now than what he was at rangers, the diddy coaching staff at the gers wasted him tryna play him on the wings and never realised they had a wee gem on their hands for centre midfield.. so get over it mate :whistling:

the gers players in the team wouldnt get a good write up.. macgregor looked half cut in goals, shocking distribution and couldny even kick the ball. and whittaker.. well youd hardly ken he was on the pitch.

was it no ally and walters fault neeb.....ho ho charlie adam fackin murder

whatever that means :whistling:

as i was down south for the weekend ,i decided to go to the game with my 14 year old boy,most of the scotland fans were great but there was a few chaps with kilts on outside the ground exposing themselves to women and children which i find really disgusting.not having ago at scotland fans as england are far worse but i dont believe for 1 minute that chaps on here would be happy with grown men exposing themselves in front of there wives and children.

as i was down south for the weekend ,i decided to go to the game with my 14 year old boy,most of the scotland fans were great but there was a few chaps with kilts on outside the ground exposing themselves to women and children which i find really disgusting.not having ago at scotland fans as england are far worse but i dont believe for 1 minute that chaps on here would be happy with grown men exposing themselves in front of there wives and children.

totally agree mate, no need....just little things like that let them down at times...just go to games with the kilt on, have a good drink and a good laugh, and enjoy the day without the need to flash your bits to women and children....

ye cant say that on here mate.....................there a bunch of imbeciles that do that to women and children.......... :rollsmile::rollsmile:

ye cant say that on here mate.....................there a bunch of imbeciles that do that to women and children.......... :rollsmile::rollsmile:

in all walks of life in every country no matter how good nations supporters are there are and will always be a few ar3holes, however it doesnt mean the whole nations supporters should be tarred with the same brush.

in all walks of life in every country no matter how good nations supporters are there are and will always be a few ar3holes, however it doesnt mean the whole nations supporters should be tarred with the same brush.

i am afraid rangers have more than just a few.