Fife Football Forum

Neymar

ya cant

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cmon scotty, im not interested in point scoring here, rangers have some scum fans, as does majority of clubs but ANYONE throwing bananas on the park, regardless of who they are or where they come from is shocking behaviour...These things need to be stamped out of football...

Pete's already got it narrowed down to a man in a kilt at the Emirates. He can't stand the TA because of what happened to McGregor and Ferguson. He'll take any opportunity to slate the TA.

the fact that a banana has ended up on the pitch in the same week as the Roberto Carlos incident, some wee daft ned got it in his brainbox to do the same :mellow::lol: its fack all to do with what happened with mcgregor and ferguson .throwin a banana onto a pitch is deemed as a racist attack........this takes you back when mark walters come to rangers and his first old firm game was met with bananas :P:worried: fackin disgusting act.....

it would seem unlikely tho that a brazilian would throw it tho, you have to admit???

None of us know mate that's the thing. It could have come from anyone. The banana was already on the pitch long before Neymar was near it. What if it had been a brazilian throwing it at McGregor. Can we still claim it as racial abuse? Until whoever is caught we will never know. IMO though there will be no investigation and no complaint will be made.

the fact that a banana has ended up on the pitch in the same week as the Roberto Carlos incident, some wee daft ned got it in his brainbox to do the same :mellow::lol: its fack all to do with what happened with mcgregor and ferguson .throwin a banana onto a pitch is deemed as a racist attack........this takes you back when mark walters come to rangers and his first old firm game was met with bananas :worried::banghead: fackin disgusting act.....

as i thoughjt pete,,,heres the reason youre highlighting this :P:worried:

the fact that a banana has ended up on the pitch in the same week as the Roberto Carlos incident, some wee daft ned got it in his brainbox to do the same :mellow::lol: its fack all to do with what happened with mcgregor and ferguson .throwin a banana onto a pitch is deemed as a racist attack........this takes you back when mark walters come to rangers and his first old firm game was met with bananas :P:worried: fackin disgusting act.....

That didn't take you long to bring it up did it. You cannot compare the 2.

So you reckon some we ned heard what happened in Russia and decided he could do it as well. FFS son have a word wi yourself. Russia is rife with racism. The TA and Scottish football supporters certainly don't have that in them in this day and age.

honest to god lads, wake up....this is like saying that the incident at celtic park with the guy doing the aeroplane gesture at claudio reyna isnt that bad, how do we know that guy was doing that out of a lack of respect??? answer is we dont know for sure, it might have been an american i suppose eh??? doubt it....ffs even though we cant be sure im pretty sure it wouldnt have been a brazilian...im a scotland fan before rangers ok so its certainly nothing to do with rangers on my part, im just disaapointed to think that some scumbag would stoop so low....unfortunately scotland, like any other country is riddles with scumbags, and we can only hope whoever threw it gets caught...

i agree tho that there wont be an investigation....

honest to god lads, wake up....this is like saying that the incident at celtic park with the guy doing the aeroplane gesture at claudio reyna isnt that bad, how do we know that guy was doing that out of a lack of respect??? answer is we dont know for sure, it might have been an american i suppose eh??? doubt it....ffs even though we cant be sure im pretty sure it wouldnt have been a brazilian...im a scotland fan before rangers ok so its certainly nothing to do with rangers on my part, im just disaapointed to think that some scumbag would stoop so low....unfortunately scotland, like any other country is riddles with scumbags, and we can only hope whoever threw it gets caught...

i agree tho that there wont be an investigation....

good post wullie

bet we aw know why petes highlighting here as it gives him ammo m8

"This atmosphere of racism is totally sad," Neymar told a Brazilian TV station. "We leave our country to play here and something like this happens."

"They were jeering me a lot, even when I was about to kick the penalty the entire stadium was jeering.

"It's sad. I would rather not even talk about it, to keep the subject from escalating."

Pete tell me what part of the above interview from Neymar is racist.

Edited by mgm

maybe so wattie, pete maybe dislikes the tartan army and sees reason to mention them but personally have nothing against them...this was more likely an individual act of stupidity caused by alcohol....

Or maybe somebody likes a bit of fruit for lunch , and couldnae find a bucket to put the skin in :mellow:

whos to say it wasnt an englishman just watching the game p1shed who decided to do it to ruin the TA reputation? Again we dont know! im sure there were plenty of neutrals at the game as well as brazil and scots.

fackin hell inspector clouseau :whistling::rollsmile::rolleyes: it wisnae us mister.................. :rollsmile::rolleyes: