Fife Football Forum

League Restructure 2014-15

ya cant

No association/league official, member or club shall solicit, entice, encourage or other wise seek to induce or procure a club to withdraw from participation in an existing league or association in order to participate in another association or league. Such conduct shall be regarded as not being in accord with the objects of the association/league and not in the BEST SPIRIT of the game and may result in EXPULSION from the association/league..

Not saying your doing this Pete but just putting the rules out there lol ;)

:whistling:
This is not Pete's doing it has been in the pipeline for a long time now and has been cleared by the Safa further it is not a president, the Caledonian league in the central belt have taken a similar step in the past few years, if clubs wish to take the step the avenue is there, likewise if they do not that is their choice. Pete is only putting in out on the Forum as requested by the League it is also being advertised in local papers etc.
so the rules is nonsense then,, whats so different now than last year?? dave how long has this been in the pipeline like?? Was it in the pipeline when the merger was there last year?? We've not long started a season min then come on and ask teams for a new challange,, . I have no doubt Pete try's to do the right thing but do you blame people having a go when he's on saying stuff like we're the best run league,, we look after our teams,, we listen to our teams,, we get our league fees paid and so on.
Never thought for one minute the Kingdom league would not take flak for putting this in motion. As for timescale yes it was being discussed well before any merger talks. As for the rules we wanted to make sure we done things right before the eyes of the Safa.. Regarding well run league I would totally agree with Pete on that ,it does have its problems hence the moves toward improving it. As for the timing of it, I do not think anytime would be met with approval of some people. Also to Mav its got nothing to do with can your team beat a kingdom team because there are plenty out there that can.

Davie I was fishing san.

Sorry Mav.

so what is the criteria for joining?

Is the pitch thing still an issue?

I would think each case would be considered on its own merit that's if we get any, hopefully we will.

Yous could always re-open negotiations with the FAFA again? No-one said this was dead forever! Maybe this time, it would be done to actually benefit fife football as a whole! I dont understand the full reasons why this was hit on the head. However what I will say is. It surely must have been done because of self presevence. Dont hear any complaints when we all play our Fife cup against each other! Maybe I just listened to my dad too much when he said football brings the working class man together on a Saturday and should have said, no it doesn't dad its everyone for themselves! Nevermind we can always live in hope!

The Kingdom Caledonian AFA would like to welcome expressions of interest at any time from clubs who are ambitious, with a proven record that is consistent with the values and principles of this Association.

http://www.leaguewebsite.co.uk/kingdomcaledonianafa/LeagueNews

download link on here

teams looking for change

new teams looking for a challenge

details on document

Pete can you please clarify?

The Kingdom Caledonian AFA would like to welcome expressions of interest at any time from clubs who are ambitious, with a proven record that is consistent with the values and principles of this Association.

Would not having lost to any Kingdom side in pre-season be suffice?? lol

still waiting on clarification on what that means in their document? Pete/Davie Brown can you tell me lads?

I would think each case would be considered on its own merit that's if we get any, hopefully we will.

Yous could always re-open negotiations with the FAFA again? No-one said this was dead forever! Maybe this time, it would be done to actually benefit fife football as a whole! I dont understand the full reasons why this was hit on the head. However what I will say is. It surely must have been done because of self presevence. Dont hear any complaints when we all play our Fife cup against each other! Maybe I just listened to my dad too much when he said football brings the working class man together on a Saturday and should have said, no it doesn't dad its everyone for themselves! Nevermind we can always live in hope!

Right Mav I will put it out there what I want for my club is to be able to play in one, a well run league that is manageable two, play on pitch's and grounds that are of a decent standard three, a competitive league even if it means we are struggling at the moment four, a reasonable disciplined league where footballs the winner.

Its got nothing to do with self preservation its all to do with wanting to play in these types of settings. As regards Blairhall its a well established club that has been running for a good number of years and applied with a view to keep trying to improve their set up. much like ourselves it has taken time to get things right on and off the park and we know we have to do a lot more especially on the park .

This topic is one of the reasons I gave up on ammy fitba,as it's too many ppl wanting to sit at the top table.

Why can't the 2 leagues join together??

Any club that has any drive and determination will be in the top 2 divisions so the so called better teams will be playing at and on better facilities.

1 governing body in fife would hopefully stabilise teams and make the standards better.

This topic is one of the reasons I gave up on ammy fitba,as it's too many ppl wanting to sit at the top table.

Why can't the 2 leagues join together??

Any club that has any drive and determination will be in the top 2 divisions so the so called better teams will be playing at and on better facilities.

1 governing body in fife would hopefully stabilise teams and make the standards better.

good point jmac , just dont hold your breath .

Right Mav I will put it out there what I want for my club is to be able to play in one, a well run league that is manageable two, play on pitch's and grounds that are of a decent standard three, a competitive league even if it means we are struggling at the moment four, a reasonable disciplined league where footballs the winner.

Its got nothing to do with self preservation its all to do with wanting to play in these types of settings. As regards Blairhall its a well established club that has been running for a good number of years and applied with a view to keep trying to improve their set up. much like ourselves it has taken time to get things right on and off the park and we know we have to do a lot more especially on the park .

Davie, football being the winner surely has to be our ultimate goal here? Look at the central scotland league where they have 3 leagues, or the ayrshire leagues or even the Stirling and Falkirk leagues where they have 4 leagues, as the saying goes the cream rises to the top, this has happened in these leagues because they implemented a system called promotion and relegation which encouraged teams to be ambitious to succeed and develop themselves in one association within that region/district

Aye we would all love to have the emirates stadium as our ground and play in senior std pitches. However this is was not the prime objective of these other regions, theirs was developing teams through a system that encouraged development via promotion and relegation. I've said my piece on this, but maybe you could answer one question, where are fifes top clubs in comparison to these regions I have mentioned in terms of success nationally? either scottish cup winners or international players?

We all have different views on different things and mine has always been that Football is a game we work on together for the future. Maybe Fife football and me arenae on same wave length

Just take the top 10 kingdom teams and then the next whatever number and top of premier for the next division. I agree the likes of pittenweem and valleyfield etc deserve to be in top league but if anyone moves to Kingdom they'll be in 2nd tier anyway so no difference. I'm sure my team Rosebank would suck it up and accept that for the benefit of fife football. Know it won't ever be acceted