Fife Football Forum

Ballingry Rovers

Parlane

Yes I'm sorry I do have an opinion

The players are not to blame If the manager before this one can get good results from this crop of players then why can't the current manager iv seen the players today I recognise about 7 young pro players who are good enough but badly managed, I don't know the manager but he needs to leave if he had any self respect he would resign

He can't get the same out had players as the guy who left coupld o months ago br have s crop o 7 young pros who can play but this manager can't get that out of them

It's a kenny dalgliesh senario at celtic same idea GET RID O HIM B4 to late the committee can sort the rest out

It's your opinion and your entitled to have it but I get the feeling you have another agenda on here. You've only suddenly taken an interest in Ballingry and now your making a point in going to watch them in an away match today and constantly having a go at the current manager. In the earlier post youve slagged off most of the players but now your saying they are good enough and should be doing better, make up your mind mate eh!!!

End of the day, Lee and Bib done a fantastic job this season at Ballingry, they can both be happy about what they done and yes, can feel hard done to about the issues they had with the club, which have been well documented but they have moved on and Willie has come in and has had a hard job just totry and lift the dressing room after what happened with Lee as the players were gutted about it, but he has his hands tied really as we are down to bare bones but can't add to squad in the current circumstances.

I went to watch BR today for the first time to see what all the problems are this is the true reading of the game and manager as follows

Keeper garbage should be canned, right/ left backs not a clue, Central defenders Mike no bad other boy headless chicken, Central mid player only kick the ball the way they are facing no imagination canny pass ball 10ft, wide left player no bad but can't deliver, wide right great footwork and passing but doesn't get on ball often enough but young am led to believe, up front the older one no bad on ball but doesn't get ball enough no service from central mid, the young boy up front not a junior play more like a Sunday amature, watched the manager who stood with his hands in his pockets and offered no coaching what's so ever to the players once the team went one down the manager had no idea what to do to re shape the team and get there heads lifted nothing from him what's so ever I agree with everyone else now he is running the team into the ground

I don't think the committee are the problem here at all as far as the team go GET RID O MANAGER AND HIS COHAB AND BRING IN NEW MANAGER ETC OR TEAM WILL DIE I herd players talking in car park that they are leaving this needs sorted this week or no more BR

Maybe you should take the team then.

You go and watch a team play once and try to pass judgement on them. Think it's been well documented the problem BR are going through. And the fact that some players might not be good enough.

From the very start of the season everyone knew it was going to be a long hard season for them. Have a look at how many players they have lost recently, any team would struggle.

maybe a bit late and meke a fool o masel.wake up obdi,ballingry struggling thru better teams in league,i might not like garner but this league finds oot ordinary fae slightly better.lee and kev did fantastic in short period with same boys because they want to win or at least compete.willie garner as a player was far superioir but imo is living in that era end off.once again i am open to all.

In a way ur right wull but garner was a player is not a manager not all players make good managers he should step down now before irs to late for these young boys I feel br have a good squad o about 7 players the rest a Sunday players but all the bickering won't attractvplayets and neither will the manager he is not a manager iv seen people on the side lines who I know can manage but are watching in disbelief at what garner is doing again get rid and let the young players shine

Bowser - ffs. You are really boring everybody gets your drift you don't like Ballingry We'll your opinion on how things are going are irritating I'm not a fan but will not slag off everything the club are trying to do just off stop slagging them off....

So everyone seems to have an opinion on what's happening at Ore Park so here's mine! I spent 3 & 1/2 years there as a player and for whatever reasons it's sad to see a once well run club seemingly be falling on hard times.

After the "Galacticos" era that got the club into the Super League, IMO it was a great achievement from Stevie Kay and his squad for them to remain in the top tier.

So when Stevie decided to step down and a new committee came in to run the club they got a great pairing in Dan and Bibby to manage the side. They were under no illusions with the budget they had etc and the struggle to compete with Kelty, Haws, Glens, Bluebell etc for players, but they constructed a squad that may not have been of Super League quality but had them competing, playing for them and buying into what they wanted and more importantly getting points on the board. Now whatever the current board/committee of the club are coming on here complaining about this and that on a financial level that is "outwith their control", the way that Dan and Bibby left was something that they did have control over but made a complete mess of that!

Now I don't know all the ins and outs of everything that has happened at Ore Park but results don't lie and the same players aren't getting the same narrow defeats or wins or draws than Dan and Bibby were!!! Whatever the off the field problems are need sorted quickly or there may not be a BR and if there is they'll be in the Premier next season and on a downward spiral from there on in.

Bowzer! Saying that BR centre mid is shit is wrong! The boy Mark Forbes is probe the best player at the club and he is not shit! IMO he still shud be playn in the Kelty or a team at same level! There's a few good players there! So just keep putn shit oan this coz ur glasses r obv steamed up when ur watching football games!

Wiponza what do you know about Ballingry Rovers and what the committee have been doing...we have worked out socks off and trying everything we can to make things work but cants like you come on here spouting pish about the club and you probably have never been near Ore park

Did I hit a raw nerve there ?

Victor my minds made if you read thing the right way

They have players who performed under last manager quite well now under new manager they are not performing

And in anyone's book a keeper who makes as many mistakes as this one just wouldn't be playing

If you were a player your head would b right down and manager can't seem to lift the team young Daniel up front

Is a defo no no if you canny see these problems then you should Sk yourself why ? Your right this has to be sorted quik and buck stops with manager

Wiponza what do you know about Ballingry Rovers and what the committee have been doing...we have worked out socks off and trying everything we can to make things work but cants like you come on here spouting pish about the club and you probably have never been near Ore park

What part is 'pish'?

Broadfoot ur obviously one o these guys that don't hav an opinion or a brain and think that if u get abusive makes u sound interesting NOT

the guy mark you talk about only passes ball one way the way he is facing and yesterday miss passed about 10 times through out the game ur either his brother or his dad

And u defo hav tinted specs on wake up son if u canny c this ur blind

Broadfoot ur obviously one o these guys that don't hav an opinion or a brain and think that if u get abusive makes u sound interesting NOT

the guy mark you talk about only passes ball one way the way he is facing and yesterday miss passed about 10 times through out the game ur either his brother or his dad

And u defo hav tinted specs on wake up son if u canny c this ur blind

Bowzer please answer victor meldrew's question how many times you seen the Rovers this season...the boy Mark Forbes is a very decent player