Fife Football Forum

Fixtures 8/10/16

ceejay

The sad state of affairs regarding the kingdom league all came to light at the start of the season when 4 people put a proposal together to merge all the leagues for the sake of Fife football and the kingdom league committee decided in their wisdom not to even read it out.

This shows their absolute arrogance towards all clubs in Fife. Their silence doesn't speak volumes it is how they deal with matters. They will not change their minds or at any stage apologise because (as per previous posts) they don't consider they ever do anything wrong!

All teams in this league have been wronged by this decision not just ylum.

Leven have been in touch with the scottish and used the excuse the boy never received a letter and that was after a player from leven on the same suspension sheet as the protest player was actually told he was suspended and missed his games with leven so to use the excuse that the protest player never got a letter is double standards on levens behalf and made a total kant of the kingdom league

Now players will just say they never got a letter so will cost the kingdom league a fortune in a season sending out recorded delivery letters to prove letters got sent ...

Leven facked up and should hold there hands up but have went to the scottish saying the player never got a letter ... neither did your other player but he sat oot his suspension ...... joke

hey Pete in our wee league as some of your teams claim both the club sec and the player get a letter i.e suspension on said player i thought that was the way in Kingdom as well obviously not , should be tho ,oh just to add our application to join Kingdom is in the bin

It was that way pal but disciplinary secretary took unwell and couldnt continue his duties so secretary of the league took on disciplinary procedures and he did state at the meetings that he was giving secretaries suspension sheets for the time being till they got a new disciplinary secretary ...... so everyone nknew what was happening pal ..... the knew disciplinary secretary is now in and every club knew what was happening that suspension sheets were handed out at meetings and to be adhered too .... but leven utd facked up on one of there players they signed from strathmiglo and have went doon the route of saying the player didnt get a letter to the scottish .... even though they told there own player on the sheet that he was suspended...... otherwise they undermined the kingdom league committee when it suited them ... hope that clarifies it for you ...... sure kingdom league have to take some of the blame but leven should have held there hands up and said they facked up and maybe get abit respect from the rest of us

I dinnae even see where Ylum were wronged against Leven as boys suspension was finished, maybe against GPR!!!!

And why gpr n balgonie no getting slated for cheating or was there's a 'genuine mistake'

Listen mate ........ you think if i get a four match ban and dinnae adhere to it that a can keep on playing ...... hes still to serve his suspension ya clown ... ffs a hope yer no a secretary of a club ffs

Well well well....this is quite a turn of events - .ya cant....the moral guardian of sporting integrity! Who'd have thunk it heartbeat.gifgrin.gifhttp://fifefootball.co.uk/forums//public/style_emoticons/default/ok.gif

Aye youll know all about that at cupar pal .....many times did yous get caught cheating again ... remind me pal

Tell us awe about sporting integrity then ya cant. Go on. Tell us.

I was suspended last season, RECEIVED a letter. Had a suspension to be served this season ,DIDN'T receive a letter. FACT.

I could've been in the same position as the young lad if I wasn't made aware on the day of the game.

Instead of listening to the same Pish from Yacant, who isn't even involved at Ylum anymore, it would be interesting to here from players this season who have been suspended, and find out if they received a letter. I've spoke to a few from different teams, who have said they haven't received a letter. Is it just a coincidence or a conspiracy against Ylum?!?

I was suspended last season, RECEIVED a letter. Had a suspension to be served this season ,DIDN'T receive a letter. FACT.

I could've been in the same position as the young lad if I wasn't made aware on the day of the game.

Instead of listening to the same Pish from Yacant, who isn't even involved at Ylum anymore, it would be interesting to here from players this season who have been suspended, and find out if they received a letter. I've spoke to a few from different teams, who have said they haven't received a letter. Is it just a coincidence or a conspiracy against Ylum?!?

Listen what part dont you understand ... leven told there player ross smith who was on suspension sheet that he was suspended .. he never received a letter cause the disciplinary guy took unwell and it was aggreed that the suspension sheets handed out to the secretaries at the meetings were to be adhered too .. thats why leven told ross smith to sit out his suspension ...... on the same suspension sheet blair hendry had a 4 game ban from strathmiglo .. but he was now playing with leven as they signed him from strath and had been sent off in a game strath v leven ... leven secretary didnt bother to ask him if he had a suspension coming up or check he had a suspension when his name is directly under the name ross smith on the suspension sheet ...now when a protest come in and leven know they have fucked up they turn to the scottish and say the player never got a letter .....double standards after telling the player on the same suspension sheet ross smith is suspended ... totally undermining the kingdom league committee and as for sportsmanship they could stick that were the sun wont shine ....... the league has been made a scapegoat and if anyone is to blame its leven utd and if you cant see that then you have the problem not me

R u for real he was made aware of it that's why he missed the Scottish ps another leven player and 5 ylum players didn't receive letters but served there suspensions along with more from other teams

So it's common knowledge that players haven't received letters for suspensions? I understand why you feel aggrieved, but surely this proves its not the players faults? Thats all I'm getting at

Well well well....this is quite a turn of events - .ya cant....the moral guardian of sporting integrity! Who'd have thunk it :heartbeat::grin:http://fifefootball.co.uk/forums//public/style_emoticons/default/ok.gif

Aye youll know all about that at cupar pal .....many times did yous get caught cheating again ... remind me pal

Tell us awe about sporting integrity then ya cant. Go on. Tell us.

Away and play bools pal ........