Fife Football Forum

Amalgamation ?

ya cant

Why has 2 of my posts been deleted ... must have hit a nerve with true facts

I have just been informed my post was also deleted, and I have also been informed who simply the best is and his involvement on here and league committee!

I take it he didn't approve of my last post, so I'll try again.....

I don't hide who I am unlike you , who is linked with the suns Melchester Rovers , a cartoon strip , cmon reveal yourself and what team your involved with

reconstruction

I'd be interested in the reasons for reconstruction over amalgamation/merging?

As stated in many comments before this, FAFA committee have in the past said they'd welcome all Kingdom teams and merge them in, why don't the 11 clubs sit down with FAFA committee rather than it's teams? An agreement could be thrashed out in no time. However if they don't get a deal that they like, then organise all teams together with a reconstruction proposal?

This person talks some sense. Thank you.

I think a lot of us would be interested to know the reasons for reconstruction over amalgamation.

The only Assoc that needs to restructure is the Kingdom. FAFA just need to restructure their leagues each season to fit the number of teams

I cannot see how a restructure would work, we will still end up with 2 Associations unless the restructure committee gets every single FAFA club to agree to join this new Association.

To me it sounds like the Kingdom league trying to rise from the ashes and hopefully pull in some clubs from FAFA to form a new Kingdom League.

They say it's the clubs doing this but the clubs are the committee just not the executive part of the committee who may well not be involved.

Why don't the Clubs just come and talk to the FAFA committee if they are so unhappy. I am sure we can thrash something out to suit everyone that will enable football in Fife to move on to the next level.

This could all be done for next season and at the AGM if a new name is wanted or if people want to join the committee it can be decided then along with any other issues, but all clubs would be in one Association and a committee would be in place ready to start season 17/18. Simples!!!

First of all thanks to Moderator for re-posting my deleted post!

I don't know ins and outs of what goes on between clubs and league committees, but through reading the previous posts and topics, I would think the clubs would have no option but to get together and discuss reconstruction between them rather than go through committee's, as it was made pretty clear that according to the FAFA constitution was saying that if any Kingdom team wanted to join the FAFA they would enter bottom league..... I'm sorry but that would just be ridiculous!

I would suggest that's why they didn't involved committee's

But if you are saying that there is a chance that there can be a way forward for this to happen for season 17/18 then it would give clubs another option and something else to think about....

which ever way, I hope this can be sorted out asap and everyone can move forward!

Its bad when mods are deleting posts because they dont suit one persons agenda ....there was no discrimaty remarks just a few home truths .....

I am not certain that the post was deleted. It is possible that a user clicked on "report" accidentally thinking it was reply. This temporarily removes the post while we moderate it.

Its bad when mods are deleting posts because they dont suit one persons agenda ....there was no discrimaty remarks just a few home truths .....

I am not certain that the post was deleted. It is possible that a user clicked on "report" accidentally thinking it was reply. This temporarily removes the post while we moderate it.

A know who it was jimmy ... maybe ye need to ask why hes deleting posts in the first place .... a mods job is to monitor posts not delete cause someone gets the better of ye

A know who it was jimmy ... maybe ye need to ask why hes deleting posts in the first place .... a mods job is to monitor posts not delete cause someone gets the better of ye

Agreed with respect to the job of a mod and I will try and find out what happened. Feel free to contact me by PM and let's keep this topic on track.

ya can't what league would u put Falkland and Glenrothes in if this was to go ahead.

ya can't what league would u put Falkland and Glenrothes in if this was to go ahead.

Av already put in an idea neeb and i did say 8 in top league and 3 in the next league ....feel free to shoot it down ...... bowhill beat pittenweem 6-2 so what league should pittenweem be in ... no long ago gpr beat rosyth 16-0 .. what league should rosyth be in ..... all hypothetical neeb but al stick by mine ..

Top league 8 from kingdom and 6 fae fafa

Next league 3 from kingdom and 11 from kingdom

Then bottom league 12 plus any new teams

Av already put in an idea neeb and i did say 8 in top league and 3 in the next league ....feel free to shoot it down ...... bowhill beat pittenweem 6-2 so what league should pittenweem be in ... no long ago gpr beat rosyth 16-0 .. what league should rosyth be in ..... all hypothetical neeb but al stick by mine ..

Aye and Leven beat Falkland 15 -0 2 months ago and none of the FAFA teams currently has conceded 103 goals in 15 games, we are talking about current league standing and form and I too have proposed a format which has just tweaked the original one taking this into account

Edited by Mariner

Let me ask a question, if the Kingdom league had kept the same number of teams as it's had the last few seasons, Eastvale and Kettle still going, Leven maybe staying and not going junior( if that's the case) do you think that the Kingdom league committee or any team in the league would be proposing to inviting teams from FAFA to talk about a possible merger,amalgamation or whatever you want to call it?

Teams improve from 16 month ago & it's a 1 off game! Yet fail to see how your bottom placed team has improved from leaving our league to yours , but in your eyes should still be in middle league ??

As someone says previously we have had 2 teams apply to our league for next season .1 a kingdom team & 1 a former kingdom team.

So say they join us "hypothetically" leaves kingdom with 10 teams but 8 should be in top league??

Look does it matter what scores are .... valleyfield won the fafa premier last season and where are they now..... shit happens ....going by posts on here there will never be an amalgamation as too much self egos ......someone has took a new iniative and asked teams to go to a meeting and see if they can sort out a way of reconstruction fife amateur football .... if you dont want change dont go to the meeting .. simples ... or if you really want change go along and here what they have to say ... its no rocket science ffs .......

Must have hit a nerve with the gpr 16 rosyth 0 .. thats two replies from rosyth boys ... ffs boys get a grip ffs ..... theres been plenty of scores like this and sorry if a used this rosyth one .. no offence intended ... to be honest theres guys on here wanting they scores every week and think it will be great for fife football ... and am deluded a keep getting telt

Teams improve from 16 month ago & it's a 1 off game! Yet fail to see how your bottom placed team has improved from leaving our league to yours , but in your eyes should still be in middle league ??

As someone says previously we have had 2 teams apply to our league for next season .1 a kingdom team & 1 a former kingdom team.

So say they join us "hypothetically" leaves kingdom with 10 teams but 8 should be in top league??

So what your saying is rosyth should be in the same league as falkland going by your logic ....falkland were left without a league last season and kingdom gave them a platform to go and play there football after the league they played in shafted them instead of trying to help the club