Fife Football Forum

Tonight's Egm

Shiekh

[q

Ye got any answers to my question liggy ....... al buy ye a stamp pal

Pete as you say your feck all to do with Fife Ammy Football anymore , so let the boys that are involved in it get on with it , without your negative Comments and constant /shit stirring , as your getting boring now mate

So dont you think these are genuine questions that need answered liggy?

I thought you were gonna stop bothering me Pete neeb , I think we have to lock this amalgamation topic up , to get rid off the trolls , that are pissing genuine Fife Ammy football men off

Boyo your negative post is as bad as Pete. Your obviously not for the merger and confirm so in every post you make. Why would you even mention your committee man phoning every club and telling them to screw the merger because a man not connected with any team puts his point ov view across regardless of how much you don't like it. I hope it gets forced through for next season because as stated a year is along time in football and if it's not ready for next season I quite honestly don't think it will happen. I agree the fafa don't need the kingdom clubs they are quite healthy with the new teams coming in however looking in from the outside with all these teams under one banner would only promote Fife football more and make the competition far healthier.

Boyo your negative post is as bad as Pete. Your obviously not for the merger and confirm so in every post you make. Why would you even mention your committee man phoning every club and telling them to screw the merger because a man not connected with any team puts his point ov view across regardless of how much you don't like it. I hope it gets forced through for next season because as stated a year is along time in football and if it's not ready for next season I quite honestly don't think it will happen. I agree the fafa don't need the kingdom clubs they are quite healthy with the new teams coming in however looking in from the outside with all these teams under one banner would only promote Fife football more and make the competition far healthier.

hi mate. I'm all for merger but ya can't is all for ylum and getting rid off a certain committee member. I hate bully's. Look at his post all about a certain committee member he hates. Reading some posts it goes back to when member was a referee.

sing.gifsing.gifsing.gifsing.gif #jingshelpmaboab this is FKN boring now guys,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who ever manages this site needs to pull the plug on this topic and let those who ARE interested in moving forward do so the correct way via secretary and meetings. sing.gifsing.gifsing.gifsing.gifsing.gif

I think it really just needs to get back to the positive's....

Boys coming up with different proposals, ideas etc. I'm pretty sure committee issues will get resolved in due course, first and foremost lets all keep together and do what's right for Fife Ammy football, and get us all playing under the one banner, as I think we can all agree its well overdue!!

Aye agree he's constantly on about the same guy but it's also pretty simple if and hopefully when the merger goes ahead the committees should be voted in. Surely with the vast number of teams in the fafa and the majority saying how good a job he is doing you vote for the said member and he takes his place on the committee as per vote. This tit for tat pash is spoiling what's been a good discussion and one that is at a more advanced stage than I would ever have imagined as I didn't ever think we would get this close.