Fife Football Forum

Results 13/05/2017

dragonlng

quote from CEEJAY to me after amalgamation was sorted. there will be some big scores next season. 7 0 and 9 0 today. grow up ceejay just because you choose not to be involved in new set up go shopping on a Saturday and leave the football to the guys that care

Jimmy I've had more than a few run ins on here wi him over the years (as he will agree) but that's a shi77y comment pal. I take it yer still pi55ed after Friday? If the guy didn't care he'd have given up years ago - Ye need all the administrators Ye can get in sport. Try it yersel my friend and feel the grief on a weekly basis. It's certainly no a job for personal glory. Easy to slag aff from yer ivory tower this weekend. When yer at the top it's the best time to show some humility or ye just end up looking like a supercilious pr!ck! . Again

think you would have to ask Charlie his reason for not wanting to be part of the amalgamation before slagging the guy off. As Duggers says we need guys that will give up their personal time to do a job that they don't get anything for it barr wanting things to run smoothly. Fixture sec must be the hardest job on the committee, plenty folk slag them on both sites but nobody volunteers to do their job.

Wether he goes shopping on a saturday or not i would like to thank him for his services to the Kingdom league, all the best Charlie

quote from CEEJAY to me after amalgamation was sorted. there will be some big scores next season. 7 0 and 9 0 today. grow up ceejay just because you choose not to be involved in new set up go shopping on a Saturday and leave the football to the guys that care

Jimmy I've had more than a few run ins on here wi him over the years (as he will agree) but that's a shi77y comment pal. I take it yer still pi55ed after Friday? If the guy didn't care he'd have given up years ago - Ye need all the administrators Ye can get in sport. Try it yersel my friend and feel the grief on a weekly basis. It's certainly no a job for personal glory. Easy to slag aff from yer ivory tower this weekend. When yer at the top it's the best time to show some humility or ye just end up looking like a supercilious pr!ck! . Again

think you would have to ask Charlie his reason for not wanting to be part of the amalgamation before slagging the guy off. As Duggers says we need guys that will give up their personal time to do a job that they don't get anything for it barr wanting things to run smoothly. Fixture sec must be the hardest job on the committee, plenty folk slag them on both sites but nobody volunteers to do their job.

Wether he goes shopping on a saturday or not i would like to thank him for his services to the Kingdom league, all the best Charlie

i have spoken to charlie a couple of times and i ken one of the reasons he wll NOT be involed.....big loss

Hello there Saville aka hooper.. this only seems the place I can get u..

Well here goes big shot cpl weeks bk yer bro says Andy say to fone him... and a msg fae u on here p.m saying want to meet up..

So week past tues thurs I left 2 voice mails saying to fone bk... never heard a peep.. then u post that abt me yesterday.

So called u 5 times gav 4 times even phoned tavern twice yesterday. But still no answer from.. look make this here n now yer last warning stop putting personal post up stuff up abt me... p.s sorry to rest folk on here for this but seems only place my little pony talks

Oh on to the game we had 4 boys out for the season 4 boys suspended had cpl o boys playing 1st 90 min in a few years. 2 injured in 1st 20 mins.. at least we put a team on the park.. Oh aye 3 of boys never got a letter cause they moved house. But our secretary is honest and oh aye the players are too.. that's why we will never be called CHEATS

Oh on to the game we had 4 boys out for the season 4 boys suspended had cpl o boys playing 1st 90 min in a few years. 2 injured in 1st 20 mins.. at least we put a team on the park.. Oh aye 3 of boys never got a letter cause they moved house. But our secretary is honest and oh aye the players are too.. that's why we will never be called CHEATS

Your a slavour min. Team hooper 🙌

Wheres ya cant hiding ?? Hahahahaha good team

No hiding pal ... we had 4 boys suspended .. bigger game on thursday ... never heard ye when leven suspended you but played a player on the same suspension sheet .. hope yous win fack all ya cheating bassas
Bigger game? You boys had the chance of a final today. This is why people hate ylum. Cause your a erse

Would like to put in a good word for Ylum's players that were on the pitch v Leven - a couple of young'uns did themselves proud - the ref even mentioned one lad who might have had Man of the Match if he'd been on the winning side - and the keeper did well much of the game, but wasn't much he could do about some of Leven's shots.

Credit to keeper too for carrying off his injured team mate (hope he recovers soon).

Obviously with four guys out on suspension, the team wasn't as strong and experienced as usual, but fair play, the guys there on the day managed with no sending offs and no cautions - maybe the four guys out could learn something from them?

Aye fair play to the boys that played went in 3 down at ht losing all goals in the last 10 mins of half but before leven scored Jc made 3 really good saves we also lost 2 players through injury early doors and only had 2 subs and in the end it could probably have been a lot more but big rab made a few good saves combined with some bad finishing from leven...again thanks to the boys who helped us out

Very childish comment to make, any fixture or league secretary deserves the upmost respect and without them we wouldn't be able to play. The new set up looks superb and hopefully everyone can get behind it and leave their silly squabbles behind.