Fife Football Forum

On 8/24/2020 at 9:32 PM, Go Daddy said:

This one aged well too.

8FD18D99-2152-48C0-B659-F7AB5E6C1BAA.jpeg

Weshallnotbemoved made a good point in another thread earlier today. Lochgelly are not in the juniors anymore ( not that it makes any difference) can you imagine if Donald Park hade made such a comment.

On 9/10/2021 at 2:39 PM, Go Daddy said:

We Are The Patrick’s :lol:

Good account of the story so far Daddy. I note the first quote also mentions “Jock” so surprised he’s been left out. I’ve 76 screenshots in the Lochgelly Albert library if you want to do another one. 

5 hours ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

We Are The Patrick’s :lol:

Good account of the story so far Daddy. I note the first quote also mentions “Jock” so surprised he’s been left out. I’ve 76 screenshots in the Lochgelly Albert library if you want to do another one. 

Got enough of my own for now mate. The Kinnell video is already complete and will very appropriately be available 18th September if Bertie doesn’t respond before then. Currently working on another one after hearing stories of another Director aptly titled “ I got you Abe” which I’m going to Cher, oops I mean share in October. If they still remain silent after that it’s time to reveal some interesting stuff posted online by many employees of their sponsors. Wee preview of the beginning of the October video below.

On 10/4/2018 at 5:46 PM, Bertie Wooster said:

Aye, very good! Didn’t you know it’s the curse! It’s full on Poltergeist spooky shit.

Its about time I was honest. It is a curse. When we were working on new drains at the top end of the pitch we discovered Gardiners Park is built on an Indian burial ground. Then our greenkeeper ran over a leprechaun with our new rotary mower. To compound it all I told a gypsy to stick her clothes pegs up her arse. It’s a curse! 

Feel free to have a pop pop as I’m clearly missing all the underhand activity that’s secretly undermining the Albert. I though it was down to the Illuminati?  

However, you clearly have an intimate knowledge of the running of the club. It’s Armadale at home on Saturday. Feel free to introduce yourself.

Was trawling through my favourite thread on here looking for some more pics to add to my next video and came across this little gem, from the time Bertie got all high and mighty wanting people to introduce themselves. How ironic he disappeared  like a puff of smoke the minute he was outed and is too cowardly to return and explain himself. Far be it for me to question him as he’s clearly an expert on secret societies but I don’t think it had anything to do with Indian burial ground, a leprechaun or gypsy. Could be wrong but I’m 99.9% certain the undermining of the Albert along with his swift disappearing act has more to do so with this

2BEA6A5D-18C6-40B9-97AA-F2A239FB4CA2.jpeg

On 9/12/2021 at 10:13 AM, Weshallnotbemoved said:

“I got you Abe” :lol: Can’t wait to see that one. 

Like the idea of getting the sponsors involved, reckon I’ll do something similar myself now.

Glad you’ve finally come round to my way of thinking mate. They’ve had long enough after Friday let the flames begin. If it’s good enough for HEART AND HAND, THE DAILY RECORD, MICHAEL STEWART AND THE BBC to dig up dirt it’s good enough for me.

17 hours ago, Go Daddy said:

Glad you’ve finally come round to my way of thinking mate. They’ve had long enough after Friday let the flames begin. If it’s good enough for HEART AND HAND, THE DAILY RECORD, MICHAEL STEWART AND THE BBC to dig up dirt it’s good enough for me.

Just make sure whatever you reveal is factual and you have the evidence to back it up.