Fife Football Forum

Glenrothes

52 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

Why should I be defending the clubs decision if I think their making a huge mistake. I don’t see the benefit of playing in the EoS at tier 7 or maybe it’s tier 8 and travelling over the forth every second week   Thornton and kennoway will be tier 6 with a lot less travel and bigger home crowds. Chances are one of them might even win and go into a play off with tier 6 north winners. Which will be another big home crowd and anything could happen over 2 legs and then with a bit of luck a play off against tier 6 winners from the west. Ok no saying we’d win tier 6 but somebody has to and what is there to gain being tier 7 playing pub teams from the borders.

Look on the bright side Coco, one day you might get the opportunity to meet Alan the Camel F@nny. 

On 3/10/2019 at 10:49 AM, COYG said:

What absolute rubbish , the glens have ambitions to push on that’s why they are going east of Scotland 

It is outbursts like this which lack substance that have proven in the past to be your clubs downfall. Further proof if it were needed that the Glens committee are unable to conduct themselves properly on an open forum without the aid of some inside help. I’ve no vendetta just disappointed as I expected a better response from the current regime, to a little constructive criticism.

On 3/10/2019 at 12:08 PM, Weshallnotbemoved said:

It was my intention to keep my thoughts on this to myself for the time being but if you are to be taken serious, perhaps you’d like to elaborate on just why joining the EOS will be of any benefit. 

Having witnessed the disdain shown to your own supporters its hardly surprising you have chosen not to reply to my question of the benefits of joining the EOS. Therefor I shall ask once more before giving my own opinion.

Why having gained an unfair advantage over your junior rivals for many, many years of never having to pay rent or a single penny towards electricity bills etc etc, but still fallen miles behind Thornton and Kennoway do you think a move to the EOS alongside Eyemouth and Tweedmouth will benefit your club?

Edited by Weshallnotbemoved

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately due to lack of intelligence the proposed move to EoS league will be cancelled for the foreseeable future. We apologise for the inconvenience, but we do understand there are established leagues already in place. Hopefully in the future we can make a fresh start at an appropriate time. Once again please accept our apologies. :lol::lol:

On 3/24/2019 at 11:37 AM, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Got to be a joke in there somewhere. 

Aye the management team. :lol::lol:

Don’t ask me where lube came from because I still can’t even remember being on here the other night. Surprised I even managed to log on the state I was in.

2 hours ago, Coco88 said:

Inside and upstairs is a massive social club still in the style of the decade it was created in. Even the curtains are a purple version of the Overlook Hotel’s carpets.

He took a shining to the curtains? :lol::lol: