Fife Football Forum

Glenrothes

2 minutes ago, Oak Lee said:

Lochgelly groundsman Rob Wilson resigned to take up a coaching role at Glenrothes. How bizarre. 

Chinese whispers there I think , I heard was coming in to do the same job 

3 hours ago, COYG said:

Chinese whispers there I think , I heard was coming in to do the same job 

I bet the current coaches are now wishing they had listened to the advice given on here and stayed at Lochgelly. They may not have done a good job there either but the committee backed them with a decent budget and would have given them time. At least Rob Wilson comes with the ability to perform a structured first aid assessment on a player and cut the grass. 

10 minutes ago, Hawhaw said:

I bet the current coaches are now wishing they had listened to the advice given on here and stayed at Lochgelly. They may not have done a good job there either but the committee backed them with a decent budget and would have given them time. At least Rob Wilson comes with the ability to perform a structured first aid assessment on a player and cut the grass. 

How do you know what budget the glens have? And how do u know the manager hasn’t been backed ?

1 hour ago, COYG said:

How do you know what budget the glens have? And how do u know the manager hasn’t been backed ?

Pretty sure all I  said was the “Lochgelly committee backed them with a decent budget” but feel  free to highlight where I’ve stated I know what budget the Glens have.

This game of “Chinese whispers” you’re playing seems to be affecting your ability to comprehend. Maybe best you just go back to rubbishing posts that are hearsay.

2 minutes ago, Hawhaw said:

Pretty sure all I  said was the “Lochgelly committee backed them with a decent budget” but feel  free to highlight where I’ve stated I know what budget the Glens have.

This game of “Chinese whispers” you’re playing seems to be affecting your ability to comprehend. Maybe best you just go back to rubbishing posts that are hearsay.

Your wording seemed to suggest they had a better budget at Lochgelly , I only asked the question 

15 minutes ago, COYG said:

Your wording seemed to suggest they had a better budget at Lochgelly , I only asked the question 

I think the transfer activity suggests who has the better budget. It hasn’t gone unnoticed for someone who claims to have all the answers you do ask a lot of silly questions. 

1 minute ago, Hawhaw said:

I think the transfer activity suggests who has the better budget. It hasn’t gone unnoticed for someone who claims to have all the answers you do ask a lot of silly questions. 

never claimed to have the answers , just an outsider 

On 5/10/2019 at 6:56 PM, COYG said:

Both absolutely nonsense , the committee are standing by the management , had some really bad luck with injuries this season , the club is most definitely not on there knees I can assure you , there’s lots of plans for the future 

“Just an outsider “ now :lol::lol::rollsmile::lol::lol:

55 minutes ago, COYG said:

I just know a few people on the committee 

Wow, where do I start? ....what a complete bellend. I genuinely thought with all the rumours flying around  the last couple of weeks about the Glens being on its knees,  Warout being closed down, players not wanting to extend contracts and  interviews being held for a new manager, that given the disgraceful behaviour by associates of the club in the past COYG was on here to quash them and attempt to rebuild some form of integrity. Looks like the current regime haven’t learned any lessons.