Fife Football Forum

Butcher

ya cant

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anycant see big butcher the day wae a scotland top ,bout made me sick ,cant believe weve took an englishman as assistant manager, :rollsmile::rollsmile::wave::wave: fackin terrible decision ,ripped the heart right out of the tartan army ,absolutely shite decision imo

SORRY YA CANT I CAN'T AGREE, ANYWAY LET THE RESULTS DO THE TALKING. :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

anycant see big butcher the day wae a scotland top ,bout made me sick ,cant believe weve took an englishman as assistant manager, :rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile: fackin terrible decision ,ripped the heart right out of the tartan army ,absolutely shite decision imo

Aye right

The real "Tartan Army" will support regardless

Who the fack's removed my post this time. Fackin bang out of order I never said fack all wrong and in fact more or less said the same as Rhino. Bert???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :angry::angry2:

it took you long enough, :lol::lol: , i couldnt resist it mate

Who the fack's removed my post this time. Fackin bang out of order I never said fack all wrong and in fact more or less said the same as Rhino. Bert???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :angry::angry2:

Why are you removing anyone's posts if there's nothing wrong with them? Even for a laugh??????????

anycant see big butcher the day wae a scotland top ,bout made me sick ,cant believe weve took an englishman as assistant manager, :angry2::angry::lol::lol: fackin terrible decision ,ripped the heart right out of the tartan army ,absolutely shite decision imo

So did it rip the heart out the team when we had the likes of Elliot, Alexander, Sullivan and Hutchison who scored that famous goal to beat England. We've even got a wee scouser in the squad by the name of McEvelry.All these player are born and raised in England so where's the difference??? The real reason you don't want him there is because he is English. No other reason. If that is the case then you my friend are being racist towards the English.

Terry Butcher was born in Singapor (spelling???) and has spent most of his career playing and managing in Scotland.

I believe Terry Butcher will do a great job for Scotland and will give the young guys a lot of much needed advice and experience.

I don't really give a feck about watching scotland i'm just saying the whole point is meant to be scottish folk representing there nation both on and off the park and if its not going to be that then whats the point.

Realise that more than scotland just accept any player that qualifies now.

I don't really give a feck about watching scotland i'm just saying the whole point is meant to be scottish folk representing there nation both on and off the park and if its not going to be that then whats the point.

I blame immigration Scotty :angry2:

SCOTTY ,METHINKS ''BUTCHER'' IS DOING A JOB, AND LET'S HOPE HE CAN BE A PART OF A SUCCESSFUL BACKROOM STAFF.

YES HE IS NOT SCOTTISH, BUT HE HAS BEEN IN SCOTLAND A LONG TIME ONLY GOING SOUTH WHEN HE HAD WORK / COVENTRY / SUNDERLAND / BRENTFORD. AND HE HAS RETURNED TO HIS ''HOME'' AFTER EACH ''JOB'' ENDED. :angry2::angry::lol:

Guest forrest1980
I think Terry Butcher has been sent on a Covert Operation to destroy the Scottish National Team from the INSIDE by the English FA because they were so upset about us all p*ssing ourselves laughing when England were culled by the mighty Croatia on their own patch and didn't qualify from their Group where as we did pretty damn well versus the "2 World Cup Finalists" !

:ok: :angry2: :angry: :lol: :lol:

Why are you removing anyone's posts if there's nothing wrong with them? Even for a laugh??????????

Because they were squabbling last night