Fife Football Forum

National Anthems

ya cant

that aint p1sh i was at the game and never heard a single note of the lithuanian national anthem as im sure most of the ta didnt :D<_<

and as for your comments about anti english this and anti english that, i could take it from a lot of folk on here but not from a bigoted wee cant like you

POT AND KETTLE <_<<_<<_<

fair enough not from me ,but you are admitting now it is wrong to boo national anthems ,am a scotland fan and i want england to lose every game but for ffs lads we are letting ourselves down bigtime and if you cant see it ,your deluded

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and as for your comments about anti english this and anti english that, i could take it from a lot of folk on here but not from a bigoted wee cant like you

POT AND KETTLE :D<_<<_<

fair enough not from me ,but you are admitting now it is wrong to boo national anthems ,am a scotland fan and i want england to lose every game but for ffs lads we are letting ourselves down bigtime and if you cant see it ,your deluded

i never said it was right to boo a national anthem all im saying is i dont think we were booing the lithuanian one and as for last night i dont think its right but if it was england we were playing would there be the same reaction?

ya cant i'd would be more alarmed that the crowd were not signing it rather than booing it <_<

as big jan says it is only the narrow minded that are bothered :D

Any Scotland fan that booed GSTQ last night is a disgrace to this country and should be ashamed of themselves. It is NI official national anthem and they are proud to sing it, who gives anyone from Scotland the right to boo it?

The Tartan army sit on their sanctimonious high horse mouthing off about bigotry in Scotland when their hatred for all things English is as vile and racist as any old firm divide.

why did we boo the lithuanian nationtal anthem ,was it cause of mad vlad at hearts :D<_<

correct me if am wrong

would i be correct in saying you are a rangers fan ? guess so or YOU would not have posted this, but i agree it let our" GOOD REPUTATION "DOWN <_<

Any Scotland fan that booed GSTQ last night is a disgrace to this country and should be ashamed of themselves. It is NI official national anthem and they are proud to sing it, who gives anyone from Scotland the right to boo it?

The Tartan army sit on their sanctimonious high horse mouthing off about bigotry in Scotland when their hatred for all things English is as vile and racist as any old firm divide.

why did we boo the lithuanian nationtal anthem ,was it cause of mad vlad at hearts :whistling::rollsmile:

correct me if am wrong

the scotland fans didnt actually boo the lithuanian anthem,what happened was there was alot of singing etc and the anthem couldnt be heard playing until it was too late

spare me yer pish bert

The national anthem was booed last night due to anti-English racism, which is hardly discouraged by the SNP governement and the media, especially BBC Scotland. The fact the above posts are even allowed illustrates that.

Whether you agree with it or not, GSTQ is the tune the visitors have chosen to have as their national anthem. Therefore booing it cannot be justified for any political reasons, it should be respected. Also, it is good enough for triple Olympic gold-medallist Chris Hoy, but not for the knuckle-draggers in the tartan army, it seems. GSTQ was respected when the English rugby team visited roke Park, despite the history of that venue, but seemingly the TA haven't attained a level of maturity to respect visitors' national anthems, simply because it shows not everybody hates the English as much as they do.

This also happened with the Lithuanian national anthem last year. What was the political motive for that? Thre are as many neanderthal bigots in the tartan army as any other group of supporters. The only difference, however, is that anti-English racism is treated as one big joke by the Scottish media, but it isn't a joke for any English people residing in Scotland. Anti-English racism is more common than any other form of discrimination in this country, but the media and government ignore it for political reasons. Will Alex Salmond be condemning this disrespectful racism, as he did with the equally repugnant acts of some Rangers supporters in Manchester?

the tartan army are giving Scotland, once known for being the greatest fans in the world, a bad reputation as being nothing more than a lowly group of neds and filth.

were you at the lithuanian game ya cant?no you obviously were not,well i was there and i can assure you that after the Scotland national anthem i thought it strange that they didnt play the lithuanian one,turns out they already had but nobody heard it as the scottish fans were having a good sing song at the time,as for the booing last night - i must admit if i was there i wouldve bood the song too, i hate the song ,its not an anti-anything hate its just a personal thing,much like i hate techno music ,

Edited by bertdunf98

What about those poor innocent Northern Ireland fans booing Kenny Misser's every touch. Is he due an apology from them???? :whistling::rollsmile:

that was the home fans booing his every touch :rollsmile:

I suppose he's used to his home fans booing his every touch. :rollsmile: :rollsmile:

its not just gstq, its every anthem. its disrespectful and makes us look like a bunch of ignorant commoners.

going by posts on here seems to me that yous are all a bunch of racists :whistling::rollsmile: mind if you dont want yer money wae the queens head on it ,send it to ya cant ,ya hypocritical w@nkers

its not just gstq, its every anthem. its disrespectful and makes us look like a bunch of ignorant commoners.

going by posts on here seems to me that yous are all a bunch of racists :banghead::guitar: mind if you dont want yer money wae the queens head on it ,send it to ya cant ,ya hypocritical w@nkers

LET'S ALL LAUGH AT YA CANT

HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA.

:whistling::rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile:

seems to me ya can slag the queen on here and get away with it ,well the next time theres a minute silence for the pope al be fackin booing it ,

HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HA

:whistling::rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: :banghead:

Guest Broonies Brew
[quote name='ya cant' post='144349' date='Aug 21 2008, 22:14']seems to me ya can slag the queen on here and get away with it ,well the next time theres a minute silence for the pope al be fackin booing it ,[/quote]

:whistling: