Fife Football Forum

Scotland Squad

mgm

I'm not going to say what I think but what's every one's opinion of all the Rangers players pulling out of the Scotland squad - AGAIN??????? :rolleyes:

So Weir and Broadfoot have pulled out, however, Ferguson and Miller are willing to play whilst not fully fit.

Hartley has also pulled out and McManus will probably do the same at some point so please do tell us what you think as you seem to have an opinion on everything else - why not this also ?

To be fair though, Weir, Broadfoot and McManus pulling out will actually strengthen the team !

Well maybe Berra will get his chance, he was the best centre half in Scotland last season.

maybe best scottish centre half in scotland, not the best

plus to eveyone who is worried about mcgregor playin on sat, he will prove u wrong, i think he will have a good game, and gordon mite struggle to get the jersey off him

Funny if it was Big Jan saying this I would be bringing the Old Firm into it but someone else does it it's ok???? :cheers: :cheers:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macgreor the keeper for game saturday not much difference to Gordon IMO .We will be lucky to come away with at least 2-0 loss as we have understrength team but i hope they do prove me wrong though.
am goin for 3-0 holland,huntellar,robben and snieder,hope am wrong and we sneak a draw but this is a really good holland team

I'm not going to say what I think but what's every one's opinion of all the Rangers players pulling out of the Scotland squad - AGAIN??????? :cheers:

So Weir and Broadfoot have pulled out, however, Ferguson and Miller are willing to play whilst not fully fit.

Hartley has also pulled out and McManus will probably do the same at some point so please do tell us what you think as you seem to have an opinion on everything else - why not this also ?

To be fair though, Weir, Broadfoot and McManus pulling out will actually strengthen the team !

Well maybe Berra will get his chance, he was the best centre half in Scotland last season.

maybe best scottish centre half in scotland, not the best

plus to eveyone who is worried about mcgregor playin on sat, he will prove u wrong, i think he will have a good game, and gordon mite struggle to get the jersey off him

Funny if it was Big Jan saying this I would be bringing the Old Firm into it but someone else does it it's ok???? :cheers: :cheers:

whos bringin the old firm into it? i was talking about rob jones at hibs :cheers:

scotland will prob do the unbeleivable and draw with the dutch then will blow it and get beat from iceland,its always the same old story,play good against a great side and sneek a point then throw away all the hard work by droppin points in a game we really should win :whistling:

So wi all the call offs hows the team shaping up now?

McGregor (i would still pick Gordon)

RB any Cant bar alexander

LB Naysmith

CH Berra

CH Caldwell

Midfield brown, fletch, rae, ferguson and a.n. other

CF Miller

what the feck is alexander doing at the goal :whistling: