Fife Football Forum

Scotland V Holland

ya cant

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the joys or pains of being a Scotland fan is the unpredictability so I will continue to keep hold of a belief that we can do it. Lets not forget we have beaten France, Holland and drawn with Germany at home in recent years :banghead:

got ma ticket tonight south upper stand wo ho!

until that final whistle is blown and our chances are nil then I will beleive and wear my heart on my sleeve and hope for the best.

Not one person on here gave us a chance in France and look what happened. Sure we will be arses to the wall the whole match but its a game of footie and we all know the small guys can always beat the big guys when its least expected. In saying that I am going for a 1-1 is my prediction

no long to go now. we ll be coming....... :banghead:

Doh a dear :banghead:

west stand for me tonight :beer2:

North Stand for me. Thank feck am in Row S tonight. Was in Row B on Saturday and got fecking soaked :beer2:

For the record no Dutch side has ever went throughout the whole group stage unbeaten. Hopefully that record will remain in tact tonight.

If we play like we did in the 1st half against macednonia we will be 2 0r 3 goalsdown at half time.I hope we give them a good game and attack them .If we lay off the dutch they will destroy us i think.Hope iam wrong but cant see us getting anything out the game.

If we play like we did in the 1st half against macednonia we will be 2 0r 3 goalsdown at half time.I hope we give them a good game and attack them .If we lay off the dutch they will destroy us i think.Hope iam wrong but cant see us getting anything out the game.

upper south stand tier for me. think they seem to be decent seats, strange why they are the last ones to sell? anyhow, i could nt see burnley beating man utd the other the week but they did so BELIEVE!

Taking ma 2 kids to there first Scotland game to night :beer2: Will be in the Family section. The 2 bairns have kilts hats face paint the lot. Lets hope it’s a game they will remember for all the right reasons for ever.

We ll be coming :beer2:

Taking ma 2 kids to there first Scotland game to night :beer2: Will be in the Family section. The 2 bairns have kilts hats face paint the lot. Lets hope it’s a game they will remember for all the right reasons for ever.

We ll be coming :banghead:

great stuff mate win/lose or draw hopefully they will still enjoy the experience mate :beer2:

was going to decided against it will be in house watching it as normally go to games .The key tonight who will score the first goal if we do then we will have chance of getting something from game if dutch score first then we will get beat .Cmon scotland lets get a win .

Edited by Dunfy Sporting AFC