Fife Football Forum

Booing National Anthems

ya cant

Disgraceful behaviour.

Booing your own players during a game. Shameful.

booing of kenny miller was a disgrace 1 minute later the same cants are celebrating after miller finds the net..........

george peat says today that the tartan army are a disgrace for booing teams national anthems and i must agree with him ,hope uefa jump in and fine the national team the max.....

oh aye and its only banter.................eh?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every single 1 of them players deserved to be booed last night. Disgracefull performance. McManus goal is only papering over the cracks. They looked more comfortable on the ball than we did.

As for booing their National Anthem it was always going to happen.

Guest HOWUDOING
[quote name='ya cant' post='293795' date='Sep 8 2010, 12:36']Disgraceful behaviour.

booing of kenny miller was a disgrace 1 minute later the same cants are celebrating after miller finds the net..........

george peat says today that the tartan army are a disgrace for booing teams national anthems and i must agree with him ,hope uefa jump in and fine the national team the max.....

oh aye and its only banter.................eh?[/quote]
Well the England side better start shitting themselves if we do get fined because they ###### boo ever side the play against. FFS it was the English national anthem and it was going to get boo'ed for a dead cert.
Not been funny but the only people i feel sorry for here is the supporters that follow Scotland, imagine having to pay to watch that shite!!! I can 100% understand why some were getting pissed off. I used to to go to most scotland games but i wouldn't go down the park to watch them nowadays, nothing to do with winning either because half the games i went to the were not expected to win either..........no glory hunting here!!

so when rangers fans do it ,they are bigots or racists but when scotland fans do it ,its only banter... :whistling::whistling::rollsmile: thanks lads we are a nation of bigots and racists ..

definition of bigot.. a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his own, esp on religion, politics, or race............

so when rangers fans do it ,they are bigots or racists but when scotland fans do it ,its only banter... :whistling::whistling::rollsmile: thanks lads we are a nation of bigots and racists ..

definition of bigot.. a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his own, esp on religion, politics, or race............

definition of bigot; certainly applies to the vast majority of rangers fans.

definition of bigot; certainly applies to the vast majority of rangers fans.

probably 99% of scotland fans,

Guest HOWUDOING
[quote name='ya cant' post='293801' date='Sep 8 2010, 12:59']so when rangers fans do it ,they are bigots or racists but when scotland fans do it ,its only banter... :whistling: :whistling: :rollsmile: thanks lads we are a nation of bigots and racists ..

definition of bigot.. a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his own, esp on religion, politics, or race............[/quote]
Could you explain to me please when rangers fans at a rangers game would get a chance to boo a National Anthem???

so when rangers fans do it ,they are bigots or racists but when scotland fans do it ,its only banter... :whistling::rollsmile::rollsmile: thanks lads we are a nation of bigots and racists ..

Could you explain to me please when rangers fans at a rangers game would get a chance to boo a National Anthem???

Can you imagine playing the national anthem of Ireland at Ibrox. Wonder what would happen then :whistling:

Guest HOWUDOING
[quote name='mgm' post='293817' date='Sep 8 2010, 14:22'][quote name='HOWUDOING' post='293809' date='Sep 8 2010, 13:35'][quote name='ya cant' post='293801' date='Sep 8 2010, 12:59']so when rangers fans do it ,they are bigots or racists but when scotland fans do it ,its only banter... :whistling: :rollsmile: :rollsmile: thanks lads we are a nation of bigots and racists ..

definition of bigot.. a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his own, esp on religion, politics, or race............[/quote]
[/quote]

Can you imagine playing the national anthem of Ireland at Ibrox. Wonder what would happen then :whistling:
[/quote]
Penalty????????????

THATS YOUR PROFILE PETE :rollsmile:

so when rangers fans do it ,they are bigots or racists but when scotland fans do it ,its only banter... :whistling::cheers::worried: thanks lads we are a nation of bigots and racists ..

At least you are admitting that Rangers fans are bigots. Funny you never start topics about Rangers fans singing their sectarian songs which they do at every game. If you say otherwise you are an out and out liar.

so when rangers fans do it ,they are bigots or racists but when scotland fans do it ,its only banter... :whistling::cheers::worried: thanks lads we are a nation of bigots and racists ..

At least you are admitting that Rangers fans are bigots. Funny you never start topics about Rangers fans singing their sectarian songs which they do at every game. If you say otherwise you are an out and out liar.

barry,There is no one more sectarian than those who 'eductate' their kids in separate schools.

do you agree..................

I think all anthem's should be respected but I can understand when the games are of high magnitude why fans might want to intimidate the opposition by booing - no excuse for last night though.

Disgraceful behaviour.

oh aye and its only banter.................eh?

You know Pete, I actually agree with you on this one. I think it's disrespectful to the other nation and the European authorities will probably act this time after letting the Scots fans off with a severe warning againt N.Ireland. And as for sum numpty on here saying what do you expect it was the English Nation anthem. NO it was Lichensteins national anthem just the same tune. As for the English disrespecting anthems, then they to should get fined if this is the case. Not a rule for one and one for another, everyone should be treated the same.

:whistling: