Fife Football Forum

Next Season Transfer Rumours

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely not illegal tapping going on?! Tsk Tsk :banghead: And if this is the case, then it WILL be 'payback' cos the Hibs, in most cases, had to pay money to get the players back from Kirkcaldy. If it's true that there's 'a mass exodus' from San Siro with a good few going to Denfield, who's getting shown the door doon the road?

Rumours I have heard.

Moffat - Ballingry to HOB

Graham - Ballingry to Lochgelly

Bryce - Ballingry to Oakley

Dair (both) - Oakley to Dundonald (not just as players)

Fyffe - Oakley to Lochgelly

Gemmell - HOB to Linlithgow

Morrison - Kelty to Boness

Duffin - Boness to Kelty

I would be surprised if any more than 1 or 2 of the above happened but they are all rumours I have heard at various games over the last few weeks.

Its that time of the year again....

Have heard of a mass exodus at Thornton with a good few going to the YM, could be payback after what happened a few years ago

Always rumours at this time of the season, but if guys want to leave then so be it, but after the season thornton have had some of these guys should maybe showing a bit more loyalty. But thornton will get new players in and with the majority of the squad left & some new signings they will be challenging for the title next year.

They say the league doesn't lye but thornton were unlucky not to take a lot more points throughout the season, but looking forward to next season with some home games hopefully making a difference !

Rumours I have heard.

Duffin - Boness to Kelty

I would be surprised if any more than 1 or 2 of the above happened but they are all rumours I have heard at various games over the last few weeks.

This move has already been sounded out with Duffin being offered as part of the deal - I have that from a good source !! :cheers:

I certainly wouldnt be surprised if he went - my advice was for him to take the chance if he got it

Rumours I have heard.

Duffin - Boness to Kelty

nonsense, especially muff, there more chance of stephen hawking signing for hob than muff.

Rumours I have heard.

Duffin - Boness to Kelty

This move has already been sounded out with Duffin being offered as part of the deal - I have that from a good source !! :cheers:

I certainly wouldnt be surprised if he went - my advice was for him to take the chance if he got it

big move 4 ross morrison.

Rumours I have heard.

Duffin - Boness to Kelty

nonsense, especially muff, there more chance of stephen hawking signing for hob than muff.

Edited by The Fifer

Rumours I have heard.

Duffin - Boness to Kelty

Stranger things have happened!

Some good rumours though!!

Rumours I have heard.

Duffin - Boness to Kelty

the above so called oakley players are cowdenbeath has beens as im manager of local amatuers and boness and oakley aka cowden took three of my fringe players to sit on the bench watch this space we hate dougie hynd fuking wank bank.

all the best

jack russell (brer of shougie) wat a left peg

yum yum

Edited by tiffs

Rumours I have heard.

Duffin - Boness to Kelty

the above so called oakley players are cowdenbeath has beens as im manager of local amatuers and boness and oakley aka cowden took three of my fringe players to sit on the bench watch this space we hate dougie hynd fuking wank bank.

all the best

jack russell (brer of shougie) wat a left peg

yum yum

they cowdenbeath has beens won the league for oakley jack ,we had one oakley ams both helping us out yesterday and he played 60 mins and was outstanding so all credit to your coaching ,other subs were me and dougie russell .

:wave:

Its that time of the year again....

Have heard of a mass exodus at Thornton with a good few going to the YM, could be payback after what happened a few years ago

The only exodus their was yesterday wiz when the lager ran oot, everyone signed for next season, job done happy days c u later ding.

CONGRATS to all at oakley, good luck next year in the premier, hope we can re-join you.

Rumours I have heard.

Duffin - Boness to Kelty

This move has already been sounded out with Duffin being offered as part of the deal - I have that from a good source !! :wave:

considering duffin has been offered a new contract your source is bollocks :rollsmile: can assure u he wont be at kelty

strong rumour from very good source saying that duffin from boness is going to be at the albert next season with more of a coaching role with the boy jaffa heading in the other direction

good signing for the albert but great loss at the same time!!!

from very good source

Rumours I have heard.

Duffin - Boness to Kelty

no bad player hawking...good dribbler!!