Fife Football Forum

Next Season Transfer Rumours

strong rumour from very good source saying that duffin from boness is going to be at the albert next season with more of a coaching role with the boy jaffa heading in the other direction

good signing for the albert but great loss at the same time!!!

from very good source

:rollsmile: :rollsmile:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gav 'Mo Johnston' Mackie - Bankfoot to Jeanfield.

Must be getting a fair wedge though given some of his previous comments and actions

Jeanfield (Scott Brown) aiming to collect all the best players in Perth again ?

Heard there's a number of the Kinnoull 2009/10 squad that all left,returning to the fold,albeit Jeanfield this time.

Must be getting a fair wedge though given some of his previous comments and actions

Heard there's a number of the Kinnoull 2009/10 squad that all left,returning to the fold,albeit Jeanfield this time.

Current jeanfield team already mostly ex-kinnoull, they had a better team under muzz than they now do under bogus. Can see many of the current team leaving as bogus has his favourites and none of which are from the squad he inherited.

jeanie for another mid table finish

Current jeanfield team already mostly ex-kinnoull, they had a better team under muzz than they now do under bogus. Can see many of the current team leaving as bogus has his favourites and none of which are from the squad he inherited.

jeanie for another mid table finish

All Perth teams in the bottom League now,and will find it very difficult to get out.

strong rumour from very good source saying that duffin from boness is going to be at the albert next season with more of a coaching role with the boy jaffa heading in the other direction

good signing for the albert but great loss at the same time!!!

from very good source

Canny see Duffin coaching.

i heard from a glens player the day that they have been bumped out there wages and every 1 has asked to be put on the transfer list. just wat i heard the day from him x

Nae doubt ireland ya ball bag! who told u tht? Ul no be gawn there if they have Nae cash ya money grabbing bugger! :rollsmile::banghead:

i heard from a glens player the day that they have been bumped out there wages and every 1 has asked to be put on the transfer list. just wat i heard the day from him x

chrissy boy u always tawk pish lol , strong rumour ireland to lommond vics amms , slowest player in th league lol u still owe me a 10er for me beatin u in tht race tae ya crook ... mixu xx

Not true mate, glens players get there money at the player of the year do this saturday as they have done for the last numerous number of years........

Not true mate, glens players get there money at the player of the year do this saturday as they have done for the last numerous number of years........

Heard lochore have asked all the players to take a cut on this seasons wages

what a load of pish every player at the glens will get payed there money as they have always done, its true archie and his team have left but new committee members will be appointed at the agm on sunday and a new manager will be appointed asap

what a load of pish every player at the glens will get payed there money as they have always done, its true archie and his team have left but new committee members will be appointed at the agm on sunday and a new manager will be appointed asap

What time on Sunday is the agm?

What time on Sunday is the agm?

glens agm 1pm sunday warout stadium

Has the chairman , left as well?