Fife Football Forum

Cup Draws 2016/17

ceejay

So when these cup games are being played ... The team meant to be playing kettle are happy no to have a game ? Remember these wont count for a suspension .... Ffs it makes sense to redraw the cups as it only takes 10 mins ... A do wonder at times about boys on here ... Moan for the sake of moaning .... As for folk saying ya cant and charlie are deciding what happens ..... Its nothing to do with me am only putting over my opinion......you think the team kettle are playing will be happy they dont have a game on saturday ? No neither do i .... Local cups have different rules too scottish and fife cups .... Put in for a free week and see if you can get it when scottish and fife ties are on ? You know the answer .... Charlie does a great job as fixture secretary and tries tobe fair for all the clubs and its about time boys realize how hard it is when two teams have folded only 6 games into the season....

Edited by ya cant

Most teams will be more than happy to get a bye into the next round that's pretty much what was guaranteed drawing Kettle this season anyway before they folded. And sorry but Charlie doing a great job is up for debate most weeks after September you don't get your fixture until 6 days before. I fully understand cups ties come into play but no reason why you can't have provisional fixtures. I appreciate it never easy but most other leagues across Scotland at our level get fixtures 4 Weeks ahead like we do at the start of the season.

So you dont have scottish cup replays ? You dont have teams putting in for free weeks .... Am sure your secretary will tell you your fixtures well in advance if you ask him nicely .... As i said i do wonder at times about boys on here ...... Charlie has took stick for years on here and proves himself to be the best there is but am sure if you think you can do a better job he will gladly give you the books

Look let's stick to the facts here when East Vale folded Charlie asked the question to the club's about drawing the league cup again clubs so am told didn't have a problem with it so all Charlie is doing is following what the club's want cups have to be redrawn because of the club's not Charlie he.s only doing what the club's wanted Fact.

Oh I see so he's no asking clubs again just making decision on what was decided at last meeting..... I thought it was because clubs were getting bye right into semis last time.... But that's no what's going to happen this time eh as Kettle were drawn in first Rd of each cup????

But suppose ceejay will decide what's right...

Oh I see so he's no asking clubs again just making decision on what was decided at last meeting..... I thought it was because clubs were getting bye right into semis last time.... But that's no what's going to happen this time eh as Kettle were drawn in first Rd of each cup????

But suppose ceejay will decide what's right...

Aye just redraw cups when it suits you ..... You either dont redraw or you do and the clubs decided to redraw the league cup after a team folded means in my book you have to follow suit .......if thats too hard for you to sink in then i think you need to join the scarecrow on the wizard of oz