Fife Football Forum

Fixtures 8/10/16

ceejay

Av heard from leven that lumphinnans should have shown sportsmanship and told them they were playing suspended player ..... sportsmanship .... ye won the league last year and maybe yous played a suspended player and got away with it ???? How do we know that yous didnt after this fiasco .... dinnae talk to me about sportsmanship........

If i was still on lumphinnans committee i would seriously think about applying for the fafa league ... start in bottom league and work themselves up to the top league than be in a league where cheating is rewarded

So are these games null and void that were played including yellow and red cards from these games doubt it.

What about suspensions served correctly in these game does that now mean the players have still to serve a further suspension.

Who is going to pay for the extra pitch fees, referees, strips to be washed? Must all be paid for by the League.

One word sums this whole situation up CORRUPT.

I can see quite a few teams leaving the Kingdom League as a result of this.

Well thats it been clarified folks

Leven have to replay the three games this boy played in ......

they said the boy didnt receive a letter ... let me tell ye leven had a player on this list who didnt receive a letter but amazingly he sat out his suspension .... double standards from leven as they know they had faccked up and they use the excuse that the player never got a letter for one player but dually suspend one of there other players who didnt receive a letter

Call it what you want but leven have made a right cant of the kingdom league and they know it

I played in the Kingdom league for a number of years and I can't believe what has went on and how it's been handled. I can see a vote of no confidence coming in and I can see clubs taking this to the Scottish. I can also see clubs seriously considering moving over to the FAFA as a result of this. It looks like it's been a Shambles from start to finish.

Leven have been in touch with the scottish and used the excuse the boy never received a letter and that was after a player from leven on the same suspension sheet as the protest player was actually told he was suspended and missed his games with leven so to use the excuse that the protest player never got a letter is double standards on levens behalf and made a total kant of the kingdom league

Now players will just say they never got a letter so will cost the kingdom league a fortune in a season sending out recorded delivery letters to prove letters got sent ...

Leven facked up and should hold there hands up but have went to the scottish saying the player never got a letter ... neither did your other player but he sat oot his suspension ...... joke

The league official who deals with this side of it should resign as soon as. Actually blame them for the whole scenario. Why wasn't the boys team updated on the suspension list? Why are letters not sent out recorded delivery? The post earlier from Landal Lass sums up the shambles that is the kingdom league this season. From redrawing cups to this fiasco, it's a laughing stock!! Clubs would be better leaving!

So can anyone tell me then how it works with bans now if we have to reply the game. I was suspended for one game which was due to be v gpr as we couldnt field a side(lost the game and points) it carried over into the leven game which i sat out. Now if we are to replay the game v leven does that mean im either banned for that game or was i a protest in subsequent games since technically the game is null n void or do i serve my ban again. Cheers in advance

Replays after allegedly playing a suspended player and because he never received a letter

Even from the out side looking in this doesn't ring true

Should be no replays, Club officials need to take some blame as all go to meetings and get information

Look at the SAFA constitution and punishment levied from that

So can anyone tell me then how it works with bans now if we have to reply the game. I was suspended for one game which was due to be v gpr as we couldnt field a side(lost the game and points) it carried over into the leven game which i sat out. Now if we are to replay the game v leven does that mean im either banned for that game or was i a protest in subsequent games since technically the game is null n void or do i serve my ban again. Cheers in advance

According to the scottish yer ban shouldnae have counted cause ye never got a letter ..... so you know what to do in the future ... no recorded delivery ... means yer no banned ... so like every other player who sat oot a suspension .. it looks like you could have played ....secretaries who get handed suspension sheets should just throw them in the bucket .. they mean fack all

Replays after allegedly playing a suspended player and because he never received a letter

Even from the out side looking in this doesn't ring true

Should be no replays, Club officials need to take some blame as all go to meetings and get information

Look at the SAFA constitution and punishment levied from that

Leven using double standards when it suits them neeb ...they have two players suspended ... one sits oot the other plays ....then when they get caught they say the player never received a letter ... hahaha and the scottish are backing them .....but obviously leven never told the scottish that they had two players banned and one sat oot until they were. caught .....all secretaries at meetings just throw the suspension sheet in the bucket as they arent worth the paper they are written on FACT

just play everyone else is getn away wi it haha a wud say u wud be allowed