Fife Football Forum

Kingdom League V Fafa

So if there The kingdom teams on here stating they are open to a merger why are they not brining this up at league meetings for a vote ?.its up to the clubs to push this.

I can only assume it's mainly players on here and not the people who actually go to the meetings?

fck the kingdom let them squirm and die.

That is a great post jaz no wonder football in this country is so bad from the top to the bottom its a mess we should all be supporting each other and trying to improve the game no respect for each other amateur level the worst we are going knowhere fast whistling.gif

fck the kingdom let them squirm and die.

That is a great post jaz no wonder football in this country is so bad from the top to the bottom its a mess we should all be supporting each other and trying to improve the game no respect for each other amateur level the worst we are going knowhere fast whistling.gif

it appears to be the kingdom who are holding progress back , hence the post .

Just out of interest, taking the league committees out of it, what would be the issues that arise if say all kingdom teams decided to move to the FAFA? Going into the bottom league would be the obvious one. Although if enough teams came over to the FAFA it could be restructured again to accommodate these teams i imagine.

Obviously, it wouldn't make sense to have the top teams in the Kingdom, in the bottom division. I don't think any teams would object to the restructure ensuring teams are placed in the correct league. If your team is good enough, it will rise to the top eventually anyway. The whole association would then find its level after 2 or 3 years.

I think if Fife is going to get stronger, its a must for there to be one association. There are obviously other issues that may arise but I can't see any reasons (that can't be fixed) why anyone would oppose it?

Clubs have the power to make it happen and if one association is in favour then it should be straight forward enough? In theory or course...

Edited by safo

Ylum waiting on the outcome of the appeal ...... if cheating is rewarded then thats it the games up ...... the stick ylum have took on social media from leven players calling us jealous .... is that yous joining the fafa to try and win a game ..... they slag of teams from there own league like falkland and glenrothes as garbage ....... one thing about these teams they dont cheat to get were they are

Oxsoft. If 3-4 kingdom teams join the fafa and start at bottom league the rest off the bottom league teams be as well not turning. You know as well as me imagine leven bowhill Gpr ylum joining bottom league with the rest off fafa teams. There would be some heavy defeats (records would be broken). They take 12 and 14 off the bottom off the kingdom teams

Start from scratch and be sensible about it. Top teams who apply from Kingdom with top clubs from FAFA Premier. The rest won't take much to restructure. For the sake of Fife Amateur Football this needs to be done properly. Simply stating they should start from the bottom and work their way up the divisions simply doesn't make sense

Ylum waiting on the outcome of the appeal ...... if cheating is rewarded then thats it the games up ...... the stick ylum have took on social media from leven players calling us jealous .... is that yous joining the fafa to try and win a game ..... they slag of teams from there own league like falkland and glenrothes as garbage ....... one thing about these teams they dont cheat to get were they are

That was banter from me pedro.. not players as u put it. You can give it out but can't take it neebs. Trying to get players a year ban. You should be ashamed of yourself min

That was banter from me pedro.. not players as u put it. You can give it out but can't take it neebs. Trying to get players a year ban. You should be ashamed of yourself min

A can take the banter pal ...... and if leven hold there hands up and said ok weve facked up ... nothing bar the player sitting oot his games would have been the punishment ..... but the way leven are going about it beats me pal .......