Fife Football Forum

Proposals

Shiekh

6 and 6 with 2 promoted is the only fair way to sort out a 14 team league.

Here's a thought stick yir proposals where the sun shame

FFS a few months ago you were wanting to join FAFA bottom league as you thought you were cheated in Kingdom ,now if it's no going your way your saying stuff the amalgamation get a grip min , no everyone's gonna be happy whatever the outcome is ffs min

Ya can't, I'm all for the merger but everyone knows all you are interested in is getting your team in the top division. Just give it a rest min. ylum will get relegated if they go in the top division from what I've seen this year

What makes you think that ..... am saying it should be done fairly if 10 5 and 5 .. if 12 6 and 6 if 14 7 and 7 ......... and it shouldnt be rushed through as to tell teams with 2 or 3 games to go that there will be a new formatt for next season is a disgrace ..... it should be brought in to start 2018/19 season .... theyve no even got a league set up yet ffs 10 .. 12... 14 make yer facking minds up but to tell teams in march what league they will be playin in next season is farcical
ya can't say they leave it too next season and the kingdom start 2017/18 with a 8 team league as the rest has joined the fafa. Fafa have a 14 team league in there top division. Many teams you saying should go up too top league from kingdom.

Looking at the proposals I see a few that would mean no promotion from the Championship this season if this merger is to be rushed through for next season. That would be a farce. Doesn't affect my team as we're out of that before someone says so!

Our proposal factored 2 places from the Championship.

6 from FAFA Premiership

6 from Kingdom

2 from FAFA Championship

Edited by Foss

got all proposals e mailed from fafa league still to get kingdom teams proposals. all along same lines just really need to agree numbers in each league. but think that will be harder than people think. my gut feeling is kingdom teams wont agree to any as most proposals favour fafa teams. good to see that there are a few new teams thou just hope its not at the expense of others

Jimmy

Av seen the proposals from the fafa clubs .... do they actually watch football.... all av heard on here is fairness to all .... then you look at the proposals ....... what a joke .....

Can anyone get too see these proposals from the fafa. I don't think it's fair that someone who has nothing to do with a club or not on committee get to see them.

Boo hoo ffs pal ....... if yer wae a club am sure yer secretary will have them

Ya Cant you get on the committee of the new set up and be the Donald Trump of Fife Football, don't care about anybody else as long as you and your team are sorted then it's all good

Ye back on the drink pal

Am too busy building a wall 😃😃