Fife Football Forum

East of Scotland Premier Division

Good luck to Dundonald but have to say after watching them several times before lockdown back in March still short in several positions of the quality needed to win this league. Down the bottom just like Lochgelly Albigot and Kirkcaldy Diresart am fooking loving seeing Blackburn getting pumped every week. It’s called Karma.

On 10/14/2020 at 3:36 PM, Go Daddy said:

Good luck to Dundonald but have to say after watching them several times before lockdown back in March still short in several positions of the quality needed to win this league. 

Can’t see them finishing in the top 5 myself to be honest. Whoever finishes above LTHV will win it.

• 3 weeks later...

Blackburn also maintain their 100 percent record with a fifth consecutive defeat and 21 goals conceded. Sooner they’re back where they belong struggling to make ends meets in the lower regions the better as far as I’m concerned. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 11:32 AM, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Can’t see them finishing in the top 5 myself to be honest. Whoever finishes above LTHV will win it.

Was in Perth at the weekend ( essential work travel) and took a wee sneaky peak up at Jeanfield. Very impressed with what I saw in the 40 or so minutes either side of halftime. Judging by this performance I reckon they should be up there challenging  Tranent for promotion.

• 3 weeks later...